February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

Soconn13
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Soconn13 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:47 pm

anteater1 wrote:Does anyone else have the feeling that they're almost certainly not coming out today?

Perhaps the perpetual disappointments are making me a pessimist but I feel like LSAC isn't releasing until 6PM EST tomorrow.



Yeah I'm calling that right now. We're making history!

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Jsa725 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:47 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wakka!
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby wakka! » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm

941law wrote:despite the above phone call to lsac, we still have a shot. They are trained to say the release day, even if it was today and they knew it.



You sound like the guy that's watching his favorite football team be down by 18 points in a play off game with 1 minute left in the fourth quarter,

and you go "Well we can just get three onside kicks recovered and returned for a touch down, and then get the 2 point conversion and a field goal. I mean hey, crazier things have happened."

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm

noleknight16 wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:Remember back in high school when you were waiting for the guy/girl of your dreams to call, and you'd pick up the phone to make sure the dial tone was working, then you'd quickly hang up wondering if in that milisecond you had the phone off the hook they tried to call?

I keep wondering if my email is broken.


Dial tones and no voicemail? lol you're definitely an older test taker aren't you

I could just be - a progressive Southern Amish?

User avatar
johnnycochran76
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby johnnycochran76 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:48 pm

I guess in many cases it's not the school you attend, but your hustle, imagination, and contacts that decides how well you start out as a lawyer.

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:49 pm

johnnycochran76 wrote:I guess in many cases it's not the school you attend, but your hustle, imagination, and contacts that decides how well you start out as a lawyer.


lolz

rewlor
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby rewlor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:50 pm

johnnycochran76 wrote:I guess in many cases it's not the school you attend, but your hustle, imagination, and contacts that decides how well you start out as a lawyer.



Hustle, you say?

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm

Would someone else like to call lsac and verify the findings. You don't have to give your name, and you can block your number if your worried about being identified as annoying. I'm in class or I'd do it myself.

jbirdie4
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby jbirdie4 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:52 pm

hustle and bustle you mean

batmanandbaybreezes
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 pm

PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:Remember back in high school when you were waiting for the guy/girl of your dreams to call, and you'd pick up the phone to make sure the dial tone was working, then you'd quickly hang up wondering if in that milisecond you had the phone off the hook they tried to call?

I keep wondering if my email is broken.


Dial tones and no voicemail? lol you're definitely an older test taker aren't you

I could just be - a progressive Southern Amish?


Not even that, I'm only a junior in college and when I was like like twelve we still had dial up tones and no voicemail.

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 pm

I'm too much of a chump to ask. Someone call and ask if they're releasing scores today

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:53 pm

johnnycochran76 wrote:I guess in many cases it's not the school you attend, but your hustle, imagination, and contacts that decides how well you start out as a lawyer.

You mean like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TsRdkrxl4g

User avatar
wakka!
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby wakka! » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:54 pm

rewlor wrote:
johnnycochran76 wrote:I guess in many cases it's not the school you attend, but your hustle, imagination, and contacts that decides how well you start out as a lawyer.



Hustle, you say?




everyday I'm hustlin'

--ImageRemoved--

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby 941law » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 pm

wakka! wrote:
941law wrote:despite the above phone call to lsac, we still have a shot. They are trained to say the release day, even if it was today and they knew it.



You sound like the guy that's watching his favorite football team be down by 18 points in a play off game with 1 minute left in the fourth quarter,

and you go "Well we can just get three onside kicks recovered and returned for a touch down, and then get the 2 point conversion and a field goal. I mean hey, crazier things have happened."

very true, but we did call in Oct. and they lied to us. Plus the phone rep may not even know.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:Remember back in high school when you were waiting for the guy/girl of your dreams to call, and you'd pick up the phone to make sure the dial tone was working, then you'd quickly hang up wondering if in that milisecond you had the phone off the hook they tried to call?

I keep wondering if my email is broken.


Dial tones and no voicemail? lol you're definitely an older test taker aren't you

I could just be - a progressive Southern Amish?


Not even that, I'm only a junior in college and when I was like like twelve we still had dial up tones and no voicemail.

You outed me. I'm 1 year out of college. :mrgreen:

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby anteater1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Somebody needs to just call LSAC and say the following.... "Look enough of the horse shit are we getting our scores today or tomorrow"

User avatar
R86
Posts: 476
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby R86 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 pm

:D
Last edited by R86 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:55 pm

anteater1 wrote:Somebody needs to just call LSAC and say the following.... "Look enough of the horse shit are we getting our scores today or tomorrow"

+1000

User avatar
wakka!
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby wakka! » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 pm

anteater1 wrote:Somebody needs to just call LSAC and say the following.... "Look enough of the horse shit are we getting our scores today or tomorrow"



Do it, and record yourself doing it and post the vid on youtube and I'll give you +1,000,000,000

User avatar
R86
Posts: 476
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby R86 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:56 pm

:D
Last edited by R86 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rewlor
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby rewlor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 pm

wakka! wrote:
rewlor wrote:
johnnycochran76 wrote:I guess in many cases it's not the school you attend, but your hustle, imagination, and contacts that decides how well you start out as a lawyer.



Hustle, you say?




everyday I'm hustlin'

--ImageRemoved--


Image

You're welcome.
Last edited by rewlor on Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
R86
Posts: 476
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby R86 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

:D
Last edited by R86 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

batmanandbaybreezes
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:58 pm

PLXTDNR wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:Not even that, I'm only a junior in college and when I was like like twelve we still had dial up tones and no voicemail.

You outed me. I'm 1 year out of college. :mrgreen:


Obviously you're an old timer then. :roll:

lawapplicant2011
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby lawapplicant2011 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 pm

from the canadian law forum... lawstudents.ca "hillsofmexico

Members
55 posts

Posted 4 minutes ago
I called the LSAC a moment ago. The lady said she highly doubts the scores will be released today. Yay. "





Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, cianchetta0 and 4 guests