February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

gronk
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby gronk » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:43 am

To the guy complaining about the US labeling Nelson Mandela a terrorist - he was a member of a terrorist group.

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:44 am

bernaldiaz wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Haha you guys ready to get your asses handed to you for the next few years?



Does it suck to go to school/live in Indiana?


Unequivocally yes.



Thought so. I was accepted to ND Law last cycle, but chose to retake.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:46 am

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Haha you guys ready to get your asses handed to you for the next few years?



Does it suck to go to school/live in Indiana?


Unequivocally yes.



Thought so. I was accepted to ND Law last cycle, but chose to retake.


Yeah definitely not staying for law school. I think for an undergrad who is immersed in everything the school has to offer it's pretty great, but I can't imagine liking it as an environment for a graduate school. Plus, the undergraduate program is really the only strength of the school. The graduate programs are pretty weak (comparatively).

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:54 am

bernaldiaz wrote:
Yeah definitely not staying for law school. I think for an undergrad who is immersed in everything the school has to offer it's pretty great, but I can't imagine liking it as an environment for a graduate school. Plus, the undergraduate program is really the only strength of the school. The graduate programs are pretty weak (comparatively).


Hopefully we'll all find ourselves in Boston, NY, Palo Alto, or New Haven.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 am

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Yeah definitely not staying for law school. I think for an undergrad who is immersed in everything the school has to offer it's pretty great, but I can't imagine liking it as an environment for a graduate school. Plus, the undergraduate program is really the only strength of the school. The graduate programs are pretty weak (comparatively).


Hopefully we'll all find ourselves in Boston, NY, Palo Alto, or New Haven.


Boston :D

That's home for me it would perfect.

What are you shooting for on this LSAT?

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Clearly » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 am

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Yeah definitely not staying for law school. I think for an undergrad who is immersed in everything the school has to offer it's pretty great, but I can't imagine liking it as an environment for a graduate school. Plus, the undergraduate program is really the only strength of the school. The graduate programs are pretty weak (comparatively).


Hopefully we'll all find ourselves in Boston, NY, Palo Alto, or New Haven.

But only good NY! My state has 3 times the shitty schools as it has good ones!

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 am

bernaldiaz wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Yeah definitely not staying for law school. I think for an undergrad who is immersed in everything the school has to offer it's pretty great, but I can't imagine liking it as an environment for a graduate school. Plus, the undergraduate program is really the only strength of the school. The graduate programs are pretty weak (comparatively).


Hopefully we'll all find ourselves in Boston, NY, Palo Alto, or New Haven.


Boston :D

That's home for me it would perfect.

What are you shooting for on this LSAT?



170... give or take a point.

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:58 am

I got my results!

















I don't have herpes!! :D

Ronburgandy2468
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Ronburgandy2468 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:09 am

thomasjmai22 wrote:I got my results!

















I don't have herpes!! :D


Kinda wish you did right now.

LargeNinCharge
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby LargeNinCharge » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:33 am

Deleted.
Last edited by LargeNinCharge on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:47 am

Ronburgandy2468 wrote:
thomasjmai22 wrote:I got my results!















I don't have herpes!! :D


Kinda wish you did right now.


Haha sorry. I had to do it. I was the first one on.

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 am

Good morning everybody. Glad to see you're back. Like me, I know that you're looking forward to a full day of disappointment and angst.

User avatar
lnoy
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby lnoy » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 am

Grey!!!!


Image


















Not really just a paint edit, lol :lol:

LargeNinCharge
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:27 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby LargeNinCharge » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:42 am

Deleted.
Last edited by LargeNinCharge on Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rewlor
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:39 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby rewlor » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 am

I dreamed about getting my lsat scores so many times last night. they ranged from 142-171. Woke up thinking the lowest one was real. Literally had to log in to confirm that it wasn't. FML.

bjwatkins1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bjwatkins1 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:56 am

I woke up early this morning with an email on my phone from LSAC @ 0422, immediately opened it! My transcript has been processed.......

hooma
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby hooma » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 am

Ugh, really expected that I would be waking up to my score. This is bullshit.

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

bjwatkins1 wrote:I woke up early this morning with an email on my phone from LSAC @ 0422, immediately opened it! My transcript has been processed.......


It happened to me yesterday man. I feel your pain!

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:06 am

LargeNinCharge wrote:
lnoy wrote:Grey!!!!


Image


















Not really just a paint edit, lol :lol:


No seriously though fuck you


Yea not cool at all. Mine wasn't as bad at least.

User avatar
Troll_444
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Troll_444 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 am

If anyone missed posts from last night, it is confirmed from inside sources that the LSAT release date is delayed by 10-14 days and the curve is indeed -6. gl to all.

Ronburgandy2468
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Ronburgandy2468 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:12 am

Troll_444 wrote:If anyone missed posts from last night, it is confirmed from inside sources that the LSAT release date is delayed by 10-14 days and the curve is indeed -6. gl to all.


Yeah. Try doing that with a screen name that's not Troll_444

User avatar
Troll_444
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Troll_444 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am

Ronburgandy2468 wrote:
Troll_444 wrote:If anyone missed posts from last night, it is confirmed from inside sources that the LSAT release date is delayed by 10-14 days and the curve is indeed -6. gl to all.


Yeah. Try doing that with a screen name that's not Troll_444


Troll_444 acknowledges that people may judge him because he is a troll. The past decade has seen a monumental rise in troll discrimination, especially on the internet. But that will not stop him from informing the public of important information and updates.

Ronburgandy2468
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Ronburgandy2468 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 am

Troll_444 wrote:
Ronburgandy2468 wrote:
Troll_444 wrote:If anyone missed posts from last night, it is confirmed from inside sources that the LSAT release date is delayed by 10-14 days and the curve is indeed -6. gl to all.


Yeah. Try doing that with a screen name that's not Troll_444


Troll_444 acknowledges that people may judge him because he is a troll. The past decade has seen a monumental rise in troll discrimination, especially on the internet. But that will not stop him from informing the public of important information and updates.


You speak in the third person.
Some may find you funny, but personally I think you're kind of a tool...

ahenson7
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:25 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ahenson7 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:28 am

rewlor wrote:I dreamed about getting my lsat scores so many times last night. they ranged from 142-171. Woke up thinking the lowest one was real. Literally had to log in to confirm that it wasn't. FML.


I did the same thing... :(
The wait will never end.

User avatar
marlo45
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:30 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby marlo45 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:34 am

Troll_444 wrote:
Ronburgandy2468 wrote:
Troll_444 wrote:If anyone missed posts from last night, it is confirmed from inside sources that the LSAT release date is delayed by 10-14 days and the curve is indeed -6. gl to all.


Yeah. Try doing that with a screen name that's not Troll_444


Troll_444 acknowledges that people may judge him because he is a troll. The past decade has seen a monumental rise in troll discrimination, especially on the internet. But that will not stop him from informing the public of important information and updates.


Dude if this site gets you so excited I wonder how you react to youporn




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], kindofcanuck and 6 guests