February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm

TheNav wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:Do you think there’s really as many casual meth users as Breaking Bad portrays? The show makes it seem like almost everyone in Albuquerque does meth.

If I lived in Albuquerque...



TheNavajo?

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:Do you think there’s really as many casual meth users as Breaking Bad portrays? The show makes it seem like almost everyone in Albuquerque does meth.


I don't know about meth but Cocaine and the Law Profession apparently are together a lot. From what I hear anyways

User avatar
freakingout-here
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby freakingout-here » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:29 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:Do you think there’s really as many casual meth users as Breaking Bad portrays? The show makes it seem like almost everyone in Albuquerque does meth.


Pretty much everyone in Albuquerque does meth, this is actually true...

User avatar
fatpeopleavenger
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:30 pm

funny how one poster here went to a psychic. Unfortunately, that psychic was wrong about the lsat scores being released today at 3.

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

freakingout-here wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:Do you think there’s really as many casual meth users as Breaking Bad portrays? The show makes it seem like almost everyone in Albuquerque does meth.


Pretty much everyone in Albuquerque does meth, this is actually true...


If you are in Albuquerque then you must do meth.

If you don't do meth, you are not in Albuquerque.

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 pm

If that article was fake, I hope their trollercoaster crashes and burns. It would be one of the more evil troll tactics in the history of trollin'.

But seriously, if that is real, it is one of the more fucked up things I've seen. I don't care how high or low your score is, we should all get them back at the same time. We're equal under the law but not under the test which admits us into training to practice the law? If this is true, some serious scumbag LSAC memes are in order.

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:32 pm

fatpeopleavenger wrote:funny how one poster here went to a psychic. Unfortunately, that psychic was wrong about the lsat scores being released today at 3.


My psychic told me she didn't know so my psychic was right.

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

thomasjmai22 wrote:
freakingout-here wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:Do you think there’s really as many casual meth users as Breaking Bad portrays? The show makes it seem like almost everyone in Albuquerque does meth.


Pretty much everyone in Albuquerque does meth, this is actually true...


If you are in Albuquerque then you must do meth.

If you don't do meth, you are not in Albuquerque.


How do you diagram "pretty much?"

Silentbutreading
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Silentbutreading » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

ross1004 wrote:If that article was fake, I hope their trollercoaster crashes and burns. It would be one of the more evil troll tactics in the history of trollin'.

But seriously, if that is real, it is one of the more fucked up things I've seen. I don't care how high or low your score is, we should all get them back at the same time. We're equal under the law but not under the test which admits us into training to practice the law? If this is true, some serious scumbag LSAC memes are in order.



You are assuming she took the lSAT in February, which the article does not say or make any reference to.

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Haha. Those LSACTrollop tweets are getting pretty funny. :lol:

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

I hate you LSAC. With a white hot passion I generally reserve for puppy molesters and sweetbreads. That is all.

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
thomasjmai22 wrote:
freakingout-here wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:Do you think there’s really as many casual meth users as Breaking Bad portrays? The show makes it seem like almost everyone in Albuquerque does meth.


Pretty much everyone in Albuquerque does meth, this is actually true...


If you are in Albuquerque then you must do meth.

If you don't do meth, you are not in Albuquerque.


How do you diagram "pretty much?"


"Pretty much everyone" would reduce it from all to most.

User avatar
freakingout-here
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby freakingout-here » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

fatpeopleavenger wrote:funny how one poster here went to a psychic. Unfortunately, that psychic was wrong about the lsat scores being released today at 3.


Yeah, clearly that psychic sucked.

ampersand5
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ampersand5 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:37 pm

tomorrow i have to drive for 2 hours between 3-5. If I get my score during then, I might get into an accident.

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 pm

Silentbutreading wrote:
ross1004 wrote:If that article was fake, I hope their trollercoaster crashes and burns. It would be one of the more evil troll tactics in the history of trollin'.

But seriously, if that is real, it is one of the more fucked up things I've seen. I don't care how high or low your score is, we should all get them back at the same time. We're equal under the law but not under the test which admits us into training to practice the law? If this is true, some serious scumbag LSAC memes are in order.



You are assuming she took the lSAT in February, which the article does not say or make any reference to.


Correct. If this was December, my concerns dissipate. If it was February,

Image

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby thomasjmai22 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

ampersand5 wrote:tomorrow i have to drive for 2 hours between 3-5. If I get my score during then, I might get into an accident.


Assuming you mean into a wall, try to make it the LSAC building.

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Jsa725 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

I wish I could unleash a herd of mauve dinosaurs on LSAC headquarters.

REPTAR ATTACK!!

Image

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby anteater1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:48 pm

At this point I think the odds are now 50% before wednesday and 50% after.

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby anteater1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm

ross1004 wrote:I wish I could unleash a herd of mauve dinosaurs on LSAC headquarters.

REPTAR ATTACK!!

Image


Image

superjohnnnn
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby superjohnnnn » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:50 pm

2 hours and 10 min? please?

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Jsa725 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Fri May 31, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

anteater1 wrote:
ross1004 wrote:I wish I could unleash a herd of mauve dinosaurs on LSAC headquarters.

REPTAR ATTACK!!

Image


Image


+1

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:51 pm

anteater1 wrote:At this point I think the odds are now 50% before wednesday and 50% after.


No way that's overly pessimistic, and that's coming from a pessimist.

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:52 pm

anteater1 wrote:
ross1004 wrote:I wish I could unleash a herd of mauve dinosaurs on LSAC headquarters.

REPTAR ATTACK!!

Image


Image


hahahahahahahha thats awesome.

Crazy enough... I didn't really have issues with Mauve Dinosaurs when I took that practice test.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bearedman8, Bing [Bot], blackmamba8, BobBoblaw, brandonjhill, Instrumental, loyalroyal, Macallan, Pozzo, Tazewell, testtaker99, thebeautifulfool, thrivinNstrivin, VMars and 49 guests