February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm

noleknight16 wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Ok now I'm sure.


It's funny cause the yellow line always comes up in waiting threads. Nobody ever notices it

I seriously do not recall that yellow line having been there before. And I kinda think I would have noticed it given the amount of time I've spent staring at that page...

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 pm

"Kid referring 2 LSAT: you dont have to know anything, you just like gotta fucking know how to speak eloquently and shit like that. #goodluck

AJBlackstone12 12:55Twitter"



Lol

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:"Kid referring 2 LSAT: you dont have to know anything, you just like gotta fucking know how to speak eloquently and shit like that. #goodluck

AJBlackstone12 12:55Twitter"



Lol

Mmmmmmmmm. K.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Clearly » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I promise you, that line has always been there. I remember noticing it weeks ago.

User avatar
sbaron
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby sbaron » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:01 pm

PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Ok now I'm sure.


It's funny cause the yellow line always comes up in waiting threads. Nobody ever notices it

I seriously do not recall that yellow line having been there before. And I kinda think I would have noticed it given the amount of time I've spent staring at that page...


Could somebody please screen shot the yellow line?

I do not have it on mine it seems.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 pm

sbaron wrote:Could somebody please screen shot the yellow line?

I do not have it on mine it seems.


Would love to, but I'm a complete and total idiot on virtually everything technical. This is my second taking, and underneath both dates on my LSAT status, there is a very faint yellow line (OMG, maybe we accidentally took pregnancy tests instead of the LSAT????)

bjwatkins1
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bjwatkins1 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Last LSAT my score did not come out till 5:22pm eastern.

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby noleknight16 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Guys, I guarantee you the yellow line has nothing to do with the release.

It came up both in the Dec 2010 and Dec 2011 waits (I was a part of both). They have nothing to do with it and have always been there.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

noleknight16 wrote:Guys, I guarantee you the yellow line has nothing to do with the release.

It came up both in the Dec 2010 and Dec 2011 waits (I was a part of both). They have nothing to do with it and have always been there.

But sbaron does not have one it seems?

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby FinallyGoing » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Which one of you is Brian Manning?

GTSkillz
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby GTSkillz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:05 pm

See page 99

sbaron wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote:
noleknight16 wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Ok now I'm sure.


It's funny cause the yellow line always comes up in waiting threads. Nobody ever notices it

I seriously do not recall that yellow line having been there before. And I kinda think I would have noticed it given the amount of time I've spent staring at that page...


Could somebody please screen shot the yellow line?

I do not have it on mine it seems.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:05 pm

FinallyGoing wrote:Which one of you is Brian Manning?

I'm Payton Manning, does that count?

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby FinallyGoing » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Image

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 pm

FinallyGoing wrote:Image



Damn you Brian Manning!

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 pm

GTSkillz wrote:See page 99


That just shows that it was there the day the scores were released....so are ya saying it's there when the scores get released?

Jeez, I'm jumpier than Hunter S Thompson after a big chug of adrenachrome...
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... nDQ&zoom=1

User avatar
sbaron
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby sbaron » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:10 pm

oops
Last edited by sbaron on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Fyo'Couch » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm

sbaron wrote:Image


Dude, I can still see your "test center requested." Now you're fucked...

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby PLXTDNR » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm

WhiteyCakes wrote:
FinallyGoing wrote:Image



Damn you Brian Manning!

AWESOME! My icons went grey! in June of 2011

GTSkillz
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby GTSkillz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:12 pm

Don't know, just pointing to a screenshot with the yellow line.

PLXTDNR wrote:
GTSkillz wrote:See page 99


That just shows that it was there the day the scores were released....so are ya saying it's there when the scores get released?

Jeez, I'm jumpier than Hunter S Thompson after a big chug of adrenachrome...
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X ... nDQ&zoom=1

TheNav
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:23 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby TheNav » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

FinallyGoing wrote:Image


Mine are still green.

User avatar
sbaron
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby sbaron » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Still green for me.

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby FinallyGoing » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:14 pm

ahhhhhhh today is the first day I have ever hated being a subscriber to roughly 36 law related listservs! fuuuuuuu

odoylerulez
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:39 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby odoylerulez » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Why do I feel like I've seen this profile picture of "Brian Manning" somewhere before? As in, on the LSAC website or one of the preptest sites..

GTSkillz
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:26 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby GTSkillz » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:19 pm

My icons appear to be the last things to refresh in each of many times that I have refreshed.

User avatar
WhiteyCakes
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby WhiteyCakes » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:22 pm

I probably am more nervous now than I was when I took the test. Lets get these scores out!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], galeatus and 4 guests