February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

Kafka
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:48 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Kafka » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:20 pm

.
Last edited by Kafka on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
beebela
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby beebela » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Random question - someone in my testing room mentioned the February scores might be released earlier because LSAC knows people are waiting to send in apps, is there any truth to that? When I took it in October I remember there was something that showed the average days until the release vs. listed release date, does anyone have that information? Waiting is really the worst part...

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:34 pm

beebela wrote:Random question - someone in my testing room mentioned the February scores might be released earlier because LSAC knows people are waiting to send in apps, is there any truth to that? When I took it in October I remember there was something that showed the average days until the release vs. listed release date, does anyone have that information? Waiting is really the worst part...


There's definitely a page out there that show's all of the test dates and their respective release dates for each of the February tests over the last several years. I think the last time it was on the 11th the tests were released March 4th. I'll go try to find that now.

ETA: Found the link.

http://lsatblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/fe ... dates.html
Last edited by bernaldiaz on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby 941law » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:35 pm

beebela wrote:Random question - someone in my testing room mentioned the February scores might be released earlier because LSAC knows people are waiting to send in apps, is there any truth to that? When I took it in October I remember there was something that showed the average days until the release vs. listed release date, does anyone have that information? Waiting is really the worst part...


It's about 21 days. Last Feb was 21 as well.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm

User avatar
beebela
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby beebela » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Thanks!

thomasjmai22
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby thomasjmai22 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Is anyone completely clueless about what they think they did?

rickitick
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby rickitick » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:52 pm

Does anyone who had only two LR's remember if they had a problem involving exercising and diabetes type II?

User avatar
zapcaz
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby zapcaz » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

941law wrote:
beebela wrote:Random question - someone in my testing room mentioned the February scores might be released earlier because LSAC knows people are waiting to send in apps, is there any truth to that? When I took it in October I remember there was something that showed the average days until the release vs. listed release date, does anyone have that information? Waiting is really the worst part...


It's about 21 days. Last Feb was 21 as well.

http://www.manhattanlsat.com/actual-score-release.cfm


Scores released March 5th @ 4:23PM EST ... calling it now

062914123
Posts: 1846
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby 062914123 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm

.
Last edited by 062914123 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lsacqueen
Posts: 255
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby lsacqueen » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:55 pm

Hoping for March 2nd! :)

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Clearly » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 pm

rickitick wrote:Does anyone who had only two LR's remember if they had a problem involving exercising and diabetes type II?

Doesn't ring a bell. Im calling experimental.

As for the score, I really have no idea. I'm thinking 168 but that's up to the curve

rickitick
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby rickitick » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
rickitick wrote:Does anyone who had only two LR's remember if they had a problem involving exercising and diabetes type II?

Doesn't ring a bell. Im calling experimental.

As for the score, I really have no idea. I'm thinking 168 but that's up to the curve

Awesome! That clarifies it for the 3 LR kids then that the second LR was experimental! Whoot!

User avatar
BarcaCrossesTheAlps
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby BarcaCrossesTheAlps » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

thomasjmai22 wrote:Is anyone completely clueless about what they think they did?



As crazy as it sounds.... I wouldn't be surprised if I scored a 150 or a 165. I know I didn't score higher because I had to guess the last 3 or so on two sections and about 7 on one, which I hope was the trial section but probably is not.

Crazy ass test. I have a 3.91 GPOA, a kick ass senior thesis, decent volunteer work, yet my standardized test score could keep me from a pretty decent law school.

Fingers crossed for the best!

I am currently drinking Hoegarden. Great beer.

User avatar
fatpeopleavenger
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:09 pm

BarcaCrossesTheAlps wrote:
thomasjmai22 wrote:Is anyone completely clueless about what they think they did?



As crazy as it sounds.... I wouldn't be surprised if I scored a 150 or a 165. I know I didn't score higher because I had to guess the last 3 or so on two sections and about 7 on one, which I hope was the trail section but probably is not.

Crazy ass test. I have a 3.91 GPOA, a kick ass senior thesis, decent volunteer work, yet my standardized test score could keep me from a pretty decent law school.

Fingers crossed for the best!

I am currently drinking Hoegarden. Great beer.


Only decent thing out of Belgium. That or legalize prostitution.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4166
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Clearly » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 pm

rickitick wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:
rickitick wrote:Does anyone who had only two LR's remember if they had a problem involving exercising and diabetes type II?

Doesn't ring a bell. Im calling experimental.

As for the score, I really have no idea. I'm thinking 168 but that's up to the curve

Awesome! That clarifies it for the 3 LR kids then that the second LR was experimental! Whoot!


A few pages back I put a good list of real questions together

User avatar
luuma
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby luuma » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Ummm... okay this is weird.

Did anyone get TWO logic games? Everyone here is posting about getting two LR or LC.. but mine went like this -


LG (hard as balls) LR, LG (easy, please god tell me this one was real), RC, LR

Did anyone get a logic game about movies.. and their order... like horror and sci-fi? (this is the one I'm hoping was the real LG)
I'm almost sure if my memory serves me right.. that this one also had a game about Wednesday, Friday, Friday (which the original poster talked about).. but I want to be double sure.
What were the logic games people who didn't have two of, about?
I'm hoping the experimental one was about balls. white, green and red. Did anyone get this one?!
...semi-freaking out.
This is killing me now. What if something was wrong with my exam?

Also both of my LR had no more than 25 questions... Both LG had 23 questions and I think the RC had 27. Usually I have a LR with 26 questions on my practice tests...

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by luuma on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BarcaCrossesTheAlps
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby BarcaCrossesTheAlps » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:17 pm

fatpeopleavenger wrote:
BarcaCrossesTheAlps wrote:
thomasjmai22 wrote:Is anyone completely clueless about what they think they did?



As crazy as it sounds.... I wouldn't be surprised if I scored a 150 or a 165. I know I didn't score higher because I had to guess the last 3 or so on two sections and about 7 on one, which I hope was the trail section but probably is not.

Crazy ass test. I have a 3.91 GPOA, a kick ass senior thesis, decent volunteer work, yet my standardized test score could keep me from a pretty decent law school.

Fingers crossed for the best!

I am currently drinking Hoegarden. Great beer.


Only decent thing out of Belgium. That or legalize prostitution.


For some reason I immediately hit the respond button to take issue with your statement, then...it occured to me you are correct. Can't seem to think of anything decent from Belgium. Hoegaarden beer and a band called Univers Zero.... that is it. All that comes to mind. Poor Belgium....

User avatar
BarcaCrossesTheAlps
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 11:43 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby BarcaCrossesTheAlps » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm

luuma wrote:Ummm... okay this is weird.

Did anyone get TWO logic games? Everyone here is posting about getting two LR or LC.. but mine went like this -


LG (hard as balls) LR, LG (easy, please god tell me this one was real), RC, LR

Did anyone get a logic game about movies.. and their order... like horror and sci-fi?

What were the logic games people who didn't have two of, about?

This is killing me now. What if something was wrong with my exam?

Also both of my LR had no more than 25 questions... Both LG had 23 questions and I think the RC had 27. Usually I have a LR with 26 questions on my practice tests...

I also had a game about Wednesday, Friday, Friday. Which was with the LR.

I'm hoping the experimental one was about balls. white, green and red. Did anyone get this one?!

...semi-freaking out.


Yeah, you have to read the whole, insanely long thread... but people have mentioned it...the two LG sections.... I knew a girl who had that test. Said she felt she bombed.

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby FinallyGoing » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm

rickitick wrote:Does anyone who had only two LR's remember if they had a problem involving exercising and diabetes type II?

I had it. "30 years ago..."

maxmartin
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby maxmartin » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

only one LG has Wednesday, Friday morning and afternoon, but no movies.


luuma wrote:Ummm... okay this is weird.

Did anyone get TWO logic games? Everyone here is posting about getting two LR or LC.. but mine went like this -


LG (hard as balls) LR, LG (easy, please god tell me this one was real), RC, LR

Did anyone get a logic game about movies.. and their order... like horror and sci-fi? (this is the one I'm hoping was the real LG)
I'm almost sure if my memory serves me right.. that this one also had a game about Wednesday, Friday, Friday (which the original poster talked about).. but I want to be double sure.
What were the logic games people who didn't have two of, about?
I'm hoping the experimental one was about balls. white, green and red. Did anyone get this one?!
...semi-freaking out.
This is killing me now. What if something was wrong with my exam?

Also both of my LR had no more than 25 questions... Both LG had 23 questions and I think the RC had 27. Usually I have a LR with 26 questions on my practice tests...

Thanks in advance!

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby 941law » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:26 pm

bee wrote:
941law wrote:
Interesting that December scores always seem to come in very early.


They set them for January but aim for before christmas. I think in the past they've missed it and kids had to wait until the new year.

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby 941law » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 pm

zapcaz wrote:
941law wrote:
Scores released March 5th @ 4:23PM EST ... calling it now



must...not....get .....sucked...in....to....waiting thread :evil:

damnit.

alright, i'll say March 2nd 3pm est

Ronburgandy2468
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Ronburgandy2468 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:32 pm

941law wrote:
zapcaz wrote:
941law wrote:
Scores released March 5th @ 4:23PM EST ... calling it now



must...not....get .....sucked...in....to....waiting thread :evil:

damnit.

alright, i'll say March 2nd 3pm est


Okay, I'm going to have to agree with the 3/5/12 date.
March 2nd seems incredibly unlikely, considering how badly LSAC screwed the Dec takers.

User avatar
fatpeopleavenger
Posts: 211
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby fatpeopleavenger » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Taking a big leap here and will boldly say February 29th, 5 PM Eastern time.

(But it'll be in March. :mrgreen: )

User avatar
noleknight16
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby noleknight16 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Either Friday March 2nd or Monday March 5th.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bob loblaw law blog, ThatOneAfrican, xtremenite and 6 guests