February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

I do, nonetheless, concede that your story remains a possibility (although quite a few things in this world are possible), yet the evidence leads us to conclude your scenario as being highly unlikely.
If, however, we are mistaken in these deductions (not to be confused with reversals) you have -- at least my own -- heartfelt sympathies. If you need legal advice, talk to an attorney -- not to us -- who specializes in LSAC litigation.


Like in a pick-up game of basketball, would you say something like, "I do, nonetheless, concede that a foul remains a possibility (I may have fouled you), yet the evidence leads us to conclude your scenario as being highly unlikely. If, however, we are mistaken in these deductions (not to be confused with reversals) you have -- at least my own -- heartfelt sympathies, and you are welcome to take the customary two free shots, also known as "free throws."

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:56 pm

LSATDecimator wrote:There can be no peace without justice.

There can be no justice without scores.

There is no peace...


Didn't know Maxine Waters was awaiting an LSAT score.

User avatar
LSATDecimator
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby LSATDecimator » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:57 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
LSATDecimator wrote:Yes, but you said it was already on the news. How could something be on the news and not show up in a Google search. I do, nonetheless, concede that your story remains a possibility (although quite a few things in this world are possible), yet the evidence leads us to conclude your scenario as being highly unlikely.

If, however, we are mistaken in these deductions (not to be confused with reversals) you have -- at least my own -- heartfelt sympathies. If you need legal advice, talk to an attorney -- not to us -- who specializes in LSAC litigation.



Do you talk like this in real life? In everyday conversation?



I always try and cater my speaking and writing to the level of intelligence possessed by the listener/reader. Sorry to have exceeded yours.

ampersand5
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ampersand5 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Conceited Bastard. ‏ @Brenda_TaughtMe Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thanks!!!! RT @SerieuseBlack: My boo @Brenda_TaughtMe got a 171 on his LSAT! You go boy!

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 pm

LSATDecimator wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
LSATDecimator wrote:Yes, but you said it was already on the news. How could something be on the news and not show up in a Google search. I do, nonetheless, concede that your story remains a possibility (although quite a few things in this world are possible), yet the evidence leads us to conclude your scenario as being highly unlikely.

If, however, we are mistaken in these deductions (not to be confused with reversals) you have -- at least my own -- heartfelt sympathies. If you need legal advice, talk to an attorney -- not to us -- who specializes in LSAC litigation.



Do you talk like this in real life? In everyday conversation?



I always try and cater my speaking and writing to the level of intelligence possessed by the listener/reader. Sorry to have exceeded yours.



Ahhhh... I see what you did there. Clever. 8)

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 pm

ampersand5 wrote:
Conceited Bastard. ‏ @Brenda_TaughtMe Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thanks!!!! RT @SerieuseBlack: My boo @Brenda_TaughtMe got a 171 on his LSAT! You go boy!


Mother of god. What's the time and date on the twat?

ampersand5
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ampersand5 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Jasmine Fernando ‏ @jasferna Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Apparantly i will be getting my LSAT score today.... O_O


EDIT: go to monitter.com and enter LSAT
(i imagine these people are misinformed but im still curious.
Last edited by ampersand5 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby FinallyGoing » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 pm

ampersand5 wrote:
Conceited Bastard. ‏ @Brenda_TaughtMe Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thanks!!!! RT @SerieuseBlack: My boo @Brenda_TaughtMe got a 171 on his LSAT! You go boy!


Yeah reading through history now...wtfff

User avatar
agcl0913
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby agcl0913 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:01 pm

ampersand, you keep building our hopes up, only for them to be shot down.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:01 pm

FinallyGoing wrote:
ampersand5 wrote:
Conceited Bastard. ‏ @Brenda_TaughtMe Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thanks!!!! RT @SerieuseBlack: My boo @Brenda_TaughtMe got a 171 on his LSAT! You go boy!


Yeah reading through history now...wtfff


Someone just tweeted

"killed my first LSAT"

practice test or real thing?

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:02 pm

Oh god. Is this real? Is this happening?

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:03 pm

The people who keep tweeting this:

"We can udnretsnad any msseed up stnecene as lnog as the lsat and frsit leterts of the wdros are in crrcoet plaecs."

...are really annoying

User avatar
agcl0913
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby agcl0913 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:The people who keep tweeting this:

"We can udnretsnad any msseed up stnecene as lnog as the lsat and frsit leterts of the wdros are in crrcoet plaecs."

...are really annoying


hahahahahaha

User avatar
Kit Cloudkicker
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:58 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Kit Cloudkicker » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:06 pm

LSATDecimator wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
LSATDecimator wrote:Yes, but you said it was already on the news. How could something be on the news and not show up in a Google search. I do, nonetheless, concede that your story remains a possibility (although quite a few things in this world are possible), yet the evidence leads us to conclude your scenario as being highly unlikely.

If, however, we are mistaken in these deductions (not to be confused with reversals) you have -- at least my own -- heartfelt sympathies. If you need legal advice, talk to an attorney -- not to us -- who specializes in LSAC litigation.



Do you talk like this in real life? In everyday conversation?



I always try and cater my speaking and writing to the level of intelligence possessed by the listener/reader. Sorry to have exceeded yours.



Btw... I never said I didn't understand what you wrote. I was just curious as to why you choose to talk like a pretentious douchebag.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
Btw... I never said I didn't understand what you wrote. I was just curious as to why you choose to talk like a pretentious douchebag.


If you read his post history, it's pretty interesting haha

User avatar
Skunky Bumps
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Skunky Bumps » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
LSATDecimator wrote:
Kit Cloudkicker wrote:
LSATDecimator wrote:Yes, but you said it was already on the news. How could something be on the news and not show up in a Google search. I do, nonetheless, concede that your story remains a possibility (although quite a few things in this world are possible), yet the evidence leads us to conclude your scenario as being highly unlikely.

If, however, we are mistaken in these deductions (not to be confused with reversals) you have -- at least my own -- heartfelt sympathies. If you need legal advice, talk to an attorney -- not to us -- who specializes in LSAC litigation.



Do you talk like this in real life? In everyday conversation?



I always try and cater my speaking and writing to the level of intelligence possessed by the listener/reader. Sorry to have exceeded yours.



Btw... I never said I didn't understand what you wrote. I was just curious as to why you choose to talk like a pretentious douchebag.


Jesus Christ. What is it about this website that turns everyone into bickering assholes? If it's not this, it's some snotty comment about anticipated scores. I mean I realize the internet is SRS BSNS, but it's just nonstop with this inane bullshit.

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby FinallyGoing » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 pm


ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
FinallyGoing wrote:
ampersand5 wrote:
Conceited Bastard. ‏ @Brenda_TaughtMe Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Thanks!!!! RT @SerieuseBlack: My boo @Brenda_TaughtMe got a 171 on his LSAT! You go boy!


Yeah reading through history now...wtfff


Someone just tweeted

"killed my first LSAT"

practice test or real thing?


False alarm. Look at the tweets underneath:

--ImageRemoved--

We still can't be sure, but given the context, it definitely looks like he's referring to his first practice test.

User avatar
Skunky Bumps
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Skunky Bumps » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 pm

FinallyGoing wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/search/lsat%20from%3ABrenda_TaughtMe

I think this guy is a liar.


"I got my LSAT scores back next week!!!!!"

Me thinks he also can't conjugate.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby Clearly » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Skunky Bumps wrote:
FinallyGoing wrote:http://twitter.com/#!/search/lsat%20from%3ABrenda_TaughtMe

I think this guy is a liar.


"I got my LSAT scores back next week!!!!!"

Me thinks he also can't conjugate.

Pssh, I'm sure he will done just fine.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby bernaldiaz » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:24 pm

Yeah I think the twats are false alarms. Surely SOMEONE from TLS will hear in the first wave. The odds that a wave of emails going out without one of us having actual proof is slim to none.

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:Yeah I think the twats are false alarms. Surely SOMEONE from TLS will hear in the first wave. The odds that a wave of emails going out without one of us having actual proof is slim to none.


Barring any problems springing from the alleged Tampa incident, I think it'll come out Monday as all of us expected.

User avatar
wakka!
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby wakka! » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:40 pm

ross1004 wrote:Barring any problems springing from the alleged Tampa incident, I think it'll come out Monday as all of us expected.



Actually speak for yourself, my dreams gave me a premonition leading me to believe that we won't get the scores back until Wednesday.

User avatar
wakka!
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby wakka! » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:42 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:Yeah I think the twats are false alarms. Surely SOMEONE from TLS will hear in the first wave. The odds that a wave of emails going out without one of us having actual proof is slim to none.



The real poll should be "When will we get our scores back?
-Saturday
-Sunday-
-Monday
-Tuesday
-Wednesday
-Later than Wednesday due to Tampa Incident???"

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

Postby ross1004 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 pm

wakka! wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:Yeah I think the twats are false alarms. Surely SOMEONE from TLS will hear in the first wave. The odds that a wave of emails going out without one of us having actual proof is slim to none.



The real poll should be "When will we get our scores back?
-Saturday
-Sunday-
-Monday
-Tuesday
-Wednesday
-Later than Wednesday due to Tampa Incident???"


+1




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ashrice13, CMac86, phelpsy, Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests