February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Jsa725 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:57 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:58 pm

Jsa725 wrote:in other news... i just put some chili on a slice of pizza from last night.......DAMN GOOOOOOOOD :D


I'm going to Chipotle by myself. My stupid friends won't eat meat today and the dining halls don't serve meat on Fridays during lent.

Also, at what time do we start giving up? If not a single person has heard by now (4 pm), isn't it pretty unlikely that scores are coming out today?
Last edited by bernaldiaz on Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maxmartin
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:41 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby maxmartin » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:58 pm

it is the test form No you get, even you have the same test order, the questions might still be different in your section. Rumor said there is 7 forms in Feb test.
Jsa725 wrote:
maxmartin wrote:I think it is by the test form you get.


If thats the case.... this was my test order.

LG(exp)- LR-LG-RC-LR

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby ross1004 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

LSAC hurry up!

--ImageRemoved--

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm


User avatar
agcl0913
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby agcl0913 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:59 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
Also, at what time do we start giving up? If not a single person has heard by now (4 pm), isn't it pretty unlikely that scores are coming out today?


Another hour?

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Jsa725 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 pm

agcl0913 wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Also, at what time do we start giving up? If not a single person has heard by now (4 pm), isn't it pretty unlikely that scores are coming out today?


Another hour?


Started pouring in at 5:30ish in December, so at least until then.

User avatar
PrincetonBound
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby PrincetonBound » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:Cock sauce on pizza is the tits.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=cock+sauc ... 29,r:2,s:0


BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, and bacon = best pizza I've ever tasted

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Jsa725 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:03 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PrincetonBound
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby PrincetonBound » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:04 pm

Jsa725 wrote:
PrincetonBound wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:Cock sauce on pizza is the tits.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=cock+sauc ... 29,r:2,s:0


BBQ sauce, ranch dressing, and bacon = best pizza I've ever tasted


No F-ing WAY! RANCH is the best kept secret ingredient for pizza!


YES. Once you try it, you can never go back.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Not huge on the ranch personally, but it seems to be pretty popular. I usually find the lower quality the pizza the more important it is to compensate with choice sauce varieties. A well done pizza should require moderate to minimal additional sauce.

User avatar
PLXTDNR
Posts: 156
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby PLXTDNR » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:06 pm

:x So pissed. Just as I was reading the above posts about 'when do we give up' I noticed the tab with my gmail account showed "5" rather than the "4" messages it had just shown moments before.

Yes, I know my kid's class is going to Legoland on Monday, thanks so much for fucking with me.

User avatar
Jsa725
Posts: 2003
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Jsa725 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:06 pm

.
Last edited by Jsa725 on Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
PrincetonBound
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby PrincetonBound » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:Not huge on the ranch personally, but it seems to be pretty popular. I usually find the lower quality the pizza the more important it is to compensate with choice sauce varieties. A well done pizza should require moderate to minimal additional sauce.


You've clearly never been to Ian's Pizza in Chicago.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:09 pm

PLXTDNR wrote::x So pissed. Just as I was reading the above posts about 'when do we give up' I noticed the tab with my gmail account showed "5" rather than the "4" messages it had just shown moments before.

Yes, I know my kid's class is going to Legoland on Monday, thanks so much for fucking with me.


If fucking Bannana Republic or JCrew send me another email today I'm gunna smack a bitch.

#whitepersonproblems

#Idon'tactuallyknowhowhashtagswork

User avatar
941law
Posts: 425
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby 941law » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm

6pm is cut off imo. Are you guys checking the icons?

User avatar
sbaron
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby sbaron » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:11 pm

I've been checking icons.

User avatar
TexasAggie13
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby TexasAggie13 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:12 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
PLXTDNR wrote::x So pissed. Just as I was reading the above posts about 'when do we give up' I noticed the tab with my gmail account showed "5" rather than the "4" messages it had just shown moments before.

Yes, I know my kid's class is going to Legoland on Monday, thanks so much for fucking with me.


If fucking Bannana Republic or JCrew send me another email today I'm gunna smack a bitch.

#whitepersonproblems

#Idon'tactuallyknowhowhashtagswork


hahahahahahahaha

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:14 pm

PrincetonBound wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:Not huge on the ranch personally, but it seems to be pretty popular. I usually find the lower quality the pizza the more important it is to compensate with choice sauce varieties. A well done pizza should require moderate to minimal additional sauce.


You've clearly never been to Ian's Pizza in Chicago.


I have not. I have had deep dish in Chicago though when I was there for Lola in 2008. Cold deep dish and cheap whiskey for breakfast before seeing Rage Against the Machine, not bad. Zack had a pretty interesting message for Obama...essentially "don't be a dick."

User avatar
anteater1
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:37 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby anteater1 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:15 pm

There are a ton of new people in this thread, poor lost souls.

ampersand5
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby ampersand5 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:16 pm

apparently there is someone named yossarian browsing this thread. Grateful dead related?
or catch 22...

User avatar
sbaron
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby sbaron » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Found this on Twitter...

I'm assuming its not related to the ACTUAL LSAT.

Jessica Mulkusky ‏ @jmulkusky
they lost our LSAT scores. so now I have to take them again. blessing?? or a curse?

(sorry I'm not taking screen shots - i'm on a horrible work computer).

ross1004
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby ross1004 » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:20 pm

I think I just discovered my Greek hell-- living out an eternity on the cusp of finding out my LSAT score.

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 pm

http://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu ... -like-you/

Funny little video to pass the time.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 5 guests