February 2012 Waiting Thread (NEW POLL!!!1!)

How do you think you scored?

Below a 160
42
24%
161-162
11
6%
163-164
18
10%
165-166
15
9%
167-168
16
9%
169-170
10
6%
171-172
22
13%
173-174
14
8%
175-176
6
3%
177+
19
11%
 
Total votes: 173

User avatar
RodionRaskolnikov
Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby RodionRaskolnikov » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Image

User avatar
pancakelover
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby pancakelover » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

30 Rock!

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:06 pm

foosbol21 wrote:nole, princeton and anteater, did you all play in undergrad? I'm shocked to see so many soccer fans here. I thought I was the only one...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xLn-X8YJRg

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:12 pm

What time in the days will the links turn from green to gray? I want to know at what point tomorrow I can officially move from my computer to real life.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:What time in the days will the links turn from green to gray? I want to know at what point tomorrow I can officially move from my computer to real life.


From my experience, it's usually been between 3 - 5pm ET. In December, I believe it started going grey around 4:30 ish but I didn't get my score until 9:30pm. You could be refreshing your email for a few hours...

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:What time in the days will the links turn from green to gray? I want to know at what point tomorrow I can officially move from my computer to real life.


From my experience, it's usually been between 3 - 5pm ET. In December, I believe it started going grey around 4:30 ish but I didn't get my score until 9:30pm. You could be refreshing your email for a few hours...


Jeesh I hope I am in the early group of emails, whatever day that it is.

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:29 pm

If they send it through email instead of having to constantly checking the lsac account for an update, then I'm good. I've got my email connected to my blackberry. :twisted:

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Morpheus69 wrote:If they send it through email instead of having to constantly checking the lsac account for an update, then I'm good. I've got my email connected to my blackberry. :twisted:


Haha well I'm assuming most of us have smart phones. It's annoying either way, whether checking computer or phone.

FinallyGoing
Posts: 249
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby FinallyGoing » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Morpheus69 wrote:If they send it through email instead of having to constantly checking the lsac account for an update, then I'm good. I've got my email connected to my blackberry. :twisted:



MIND = BLOWN.

User avatar
RodionRaskolnikov
Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby RodionRaskolnikov » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:36 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
Morpheus69 wrote:If they send it through email instead of having to constantly checking the lsac account for an update, then I'm good. I've got my email connected to my blackberry. :twisted:


Haha well I'm assuming most of us have smart phones. It's annoying either way, whether checking computer or phone.


I came up with the best way to kill the LSAT score stress!! Go out, find someone and f*** raw. Then, take an STD test and you'll be so worried about maybe having gotten HIV that LSAT score won't even get in your head.

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:
Morpheus69 wrote:If they send it through email instead of having to constantly checking the lsac account for an update, then I'm good. I've got my email connected to my blackberry. :twisted:


Haha well I'm assuming most of us have smart phones. It's annoying either way, whether checking computer or phone.


true. But for a while there i was going crazy just looking at my lsac account. I've even completed a few more apps.
The only thing thats pissing me off now is that my letters of rec. were mailed out over three weeks ago by fedex and nothing has been updated. Sux because today was the "deadline" for alot of places.

I have to say, mad men is my top pick. During an lsat study break on black friday i hit up best buy for some serious scores. I bought all seasons of damages, mad men, breaking bad, the lincoln lawyer, the conspirator, the good wife, shirlock holmes, and a few others for under $200. They were kinda my reward for after I "crushed" this test.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 pm

It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 pm

RodionRaskolnikov wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
Morpheus69 wrote:If they send it through email instead of having to constantly checking the lsac account for an update, then I'm good. I've got my email connected to my blackberry. :twisted:


Haha well I'm assuming most of us have smart phones. It's annoying either way, whether checking computer or phone.


I came up with the best way to kill the LSAT score stress!! Go out, find someone and f*** raw. Then, take an STD test and you'll be so worried about maybe having gotten HIV that LSAT score won't even get in your head.


I see someone wants to go into health law :lol:

User avatar
RodionRaskolnikov
Posts: 228
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby RodionRaskolnikov » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Anyone else watching American Idol?

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:41 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.


put it on youtube. Like the kid who scored the nintendo 64 for christmas and, like a lot of us, lost his mind.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:46 pm

Morpheus69 wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.


put it on youtube. Like the kid who scored the nintendo 64 for christmas and, like a lot of us, lost his mind.


Yeah...I'm thinking like a series of reactions in succession..all of them - from the 120's to the 180's. In progression perhaps? This should be a mandatory part of the test. It can replace the certifying statement.

User avatar
luuma
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby luuma » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:49 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.



Brilliant idea.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 pm

luuma wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.



Brilliant idea.


Alternatively, we can make this into some sort of "guess who game" where you record your facial expressions on the shitter and then opening your LSAC email, then other users have to guess which is which.

Kind of like Adam Sandler's "Having sex or working out" sketch
Last edited by Fyo'Couch on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:
Morpheus69 wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.


put it on youtube. Like the kid who scored the nintendo 64 for christmas and, like a lot of us, lost his mind.


Yeah...I'm thinking like a series of reactions in succession..all of them - from the 120's to the 180's. In progression perhaps? This should be a mandatory part of the test. It can replace the certifying statement.


haha. then the 180's can actually represent the 120's in court for when they strangle whoever was nearest to them when they saw their score.

duggan1409
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby duggan1409 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 pm


Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:59 pm

Morpheus69 wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:
Morpheus69 wrote:
Fyo'Couch wrote:It's a pretty ominous email, and there is no mistaking it for anything else. The sender will be "LSAC SCORE" and the subject will be
"Your February 2012 LSAT Score." Prepare for your heart to skip a beat as you click to open it.

I think someone should set up a webcam to record themselves opening that email, if that hasn't been done before. That would be interesting.


put it on youtube. Like the kid who scored the nintendo 64 for christmas and, like a lot of us, lost his mind.


Yeah...I'm thinking like a series of reactions in succession..all of them - from the 120's to the 180's. In progression perhaps? This should be a mandatory part of the test. It can replace the certifying statement.


haha. then the 180's can actually represent the 120's in court for when they strangle whoever was nearest to them when they saw their score.


I don't know... It takes a very special character to score a 120. This doesn't just happen by accident. It's not like you were PT ing at 155 and then just got 60 more questions wrong than you usually do. You'd probably have to enforce some sort of mandatory score check here, along with the accompanying video footage. Could make things more interesting.

"You will check your score, and you will videotape it. Immediately."

User avatar
bernaldiaz
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby bernaldiaz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:06 pm

After correctly sensing about midway through my last class that there would be buffalo wings at the dining hall, I'm feeling pretty clairvoyant right now. I'm going to (half) call my shot. Two numbers keep popping into my head, 171 and 177. One of those will be my score.

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Fyo'Couch wrote:I don't know... It takes a very special character to score a 120. This doesn't just happen by accident. It's not like you were PT ing at 155 and then just got 60 more questions wrong than you usually do. You'd probably have to enforce some sort of mandatory score check here, along with the accompanying video footage. Could make things more interesting.

"You will check your score, and you will videotape it. Immediately."


yea. if you just guessed the same thing on each problem for the entire test you'd still not get a 120. For someone to get a 120 they had to do it on purpose. They also must not have been serious about going to law school.

Fyo'Couch
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Fyo'Couch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:11 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:After correctly sensing about midway through my last class that there would be buffalo wings at the dining hall, I'm feeling pretty clairvoyant right now. I'm going to (half) call my shot. Two numbers keep popping into my head, 171 and 177. One of those will be my score.


Maybe its an epiphany about a new slurpee flavor at 711.... what do you see?

Morpheus69
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Re: February 2012 Waiting Thread

Postby Morpheus69 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:13 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:After correctly sensing about midway through my last class that there would be buffalo wings at the dining hall, I'm feeling pretty clairvoyant right now. I'm going to (half) call my shot. Two numbers keep popping into my head, 171 and 177. One of those will be my score.

what a coincidence. My two numbers are 151 and 155. To be honest, since I did end up guessing on ten questions per section, a 155 would actually calm my nerves.
If I were to get a 171 you would definitely see me Brian Williams talking about me on the news! :shock:




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BrainsyK and 5 guests