Ticket Stub question

notaznguy
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 am

Ticket Stub question

Postby notaznguy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:55 pm

This might sound like a dumb question but, you know the bottom of the page 1 of the ticket where it says "Tear this part and bring it to the testing room with you."

Can I just cut this part off today or do I have to rip it off on the spot tomorrow? lol

I'm just asking in case because I don't know how Nazi the proctors will be like.

User avatar
Mr.Binks
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Ticket Stub question

Postby Mr.Binks » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:05 pm

notaznguy wrote:This might sound like a dumb question but, you know the bottom of the page 1 of the ticket where it says "Tear this part and bring it to the testing room with you."

Can I just cut this part off today or do I have to rip it off on the spot tomorrow? lol

I'm just asking in case because I don't know how Nazi the proctors will be like.


Don't rip it off. They'll do it for you when you get there.

notaznguy
Posts: 318
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:48 am

Re: Ticket Stub question

Postby notaznguy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Mr.Binks wrote:
notaznguy wrote:This might sound like a dumb question but, you know the bottom of the page 1 of the ticket where it says "Tear this part and bring it to the testing room with you."

Can I just cut this part off today or do I have to rip it off on the spot tomorrow? lol

I'm just asking in case because I don't know how Nazi the proctors will be like.


Don't rip it off. They'll do it for you when you get there.


I see. Glad I asked this question. Thanks.

HellOnHeels
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: Ticket Stub question

Postby HellOnHeels » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 pm

notaznguy wrote:
Mr.Binks wrote:
notaznguy wrote:This might sound like a dumb question but, you know the bottom of the page 1 of the ticket where it says "Tear this part and bring it to the testing room with you."

Can I just cut this part off today or do I have to rip it off on the spot tomorrow? lol

I'm just asking in case because I don't know how Nazi the proctors will be like.


Don't rip it off. They'll do it for you when you get there.


I see. Glad I asked this question. Thanks.

And if you're lucky, they'll have scissors :wink:

User avatar
Mr.Binks
Posts: 574
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Re: Ticket Stub question

Postby Mr.Binks » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:16 pm

stephinmd wrote:
notaznguy wrote:
Mr.Binks wrote:
notaznguy wrote:This might sound like a dumb question but, you know the bottom of the page 1 of the ticket where it says "Tear this part and bring it to the testing room with you."

Can I just cut this part off today or do I have to rip it off on the spot tomorrow? lol

I'm just asking in case because I don't know how Nazi the proctors will be like.


Don't rip it off. They'll do it for you when you get there.


I see. Glad I asked this question. Thanks.

And if you're lucky, they'll have scissors :wink:


My test center came equipped with tape, since I forgot to tape my picture...

User avatar
Scotusnerd
Posts: 813
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Re: Ticket Stub question

Postby Scotusnerd » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 am

I ripped the wrong part off in my test in December. I just asked for the stapler and stapled the thing back together and handed it in.

They didn't say anything. Maybe I just looked intimidating. :evil:




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?), bigv and 3 guests