LSAT withdraw question Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Easy-E

Platinum

LSAT withdraw question

Post by Easy-E » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 am

I guess this is the right board for this, but I just want to make sure I get this right. I am withdrawing from this weeks LSAT and switching to June. I understand I've missed the "change registration" deadline, but am still able to receive a partial rebate. I do not want to end my CAS service, just a refund for February. Am I correct in that all I need to do is fill out the following PDF and mail it in? Aside from actually cancelling my registration of course.

http://www.lsac.org/jd/pdfs/Refundrequest.pdf

Thank you.

*Nevermind. Appears I missed the date for any refund.

Jeffort

Gold

Re: LSAT withdraw question

Post by Jeffort » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:21 am

Just don't wait until the last minute to do it if you have made up your mind.

It would really suck if you wait and internet service in your area bogs down or goes out and you can't connect. Many service providers and web pages/services set the system maintenance routines to run late at night (at or shortly before midnight ET or PT) and mess with the hardware since that is the internet traffic downtime.

Now you'll have plenty more time to master the test and have an unblemished record for when you apply :)

lovejopd

Silver

Post by lovejopd » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:37 am

I guess you can cancel the Feb test(no money back though) until the day before the test and register June LSAT again!

Easy-E

Platinum

Post by Easy-E » Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 am

Jeffort wrote:Just don't wait until the last minute to do it if you have made up your mind.

It would really suck if you wait and internet service in your area bogs down or goes out and you can't connect. Many service providers and web pages/services set the system maintenance routines to run late at night (at or shortly before midnight ET or PT) and mess with the hardware since that is the internet traffic downtime.

Now you'll have plenty more time to master the test and have an unblemished record for when you apply :)

That's the plan! I cancelled the registration a few minutes ago, I don't need to take another LSAT I don't feel 100% prepared for (unperformed in October).

Mr.Binks

Silver

Post by Mr.Binks » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Wise choice.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”