Typical Composition of Game?

lovejopd

Typical Composition of Game?

Postby lovejopd » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello,

As the title said all, is there any typical composition of game section in Prep test or is it completely random/up in the air? I found that grouping games usually take more time to finish....so a little bit worried about the whole game section. I understand that typical 8:30 min per game strategy does not work well in reality, but if more grouping games show up, it could be a problem to finish in 35 minutes :?

Any tips/thought/suggestion/web link would be appreciated well!

ex)
2 Ordering/2 Grouping
2 Ordering/1 Grouping/1 Hybrid

bruss

Re: Typical Composition of Game?

Postby bruss » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:45 pm

lovejopd wrote:Hello,

As the title said all, is there any typical composition of game section in Prep test or is it completely random/up in the air? I found that grouping games usually take more time to finish....so a little bit worried about the whole game section. I understand that typical 8:30 min per game strategy does not work well in reality, but if more grouping games show up, it could be a problem to finish in 35 minutes :?

ex)
2 Ordering/2 Grouping

I think I saw somewhere that it will always have at least 1 ordering and 1 grouping...will look for link

EDIT:ok after looking at the Q-rater it shows that most games will have at least 1ordering and 1hybrid..the rest is up in the air

lovejopd

Postby lovejopd » Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:10 pm

bruss wrote:

ex)
2 Ordering/2 Grouping

I think I saw somewhere that it will always have at least 1 ordering and 1 grouping...will look for link

EDIT:ok after looking at the Q-rater it shows that most games will have at least 1ordering and 1hybrid..the rest is up in the air

Thank you!
What's Q-rater and where can I take a look at this?

bruss

Postby bruss » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:46 pm

lovejopd wrote:
bruss wrote:

ex)
2 Ordering/2 Grouping

Thank you!
What's Q-rater and where can I take a look at this?

Interwebz Google Kaplen q rater

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”