Critique my study outline!

Palavra

Critique my study outline!

Postby Palavra » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 pm

So, I have read the Bibles and have the basics down. I want to take the LSAT in June and have a broad outline. Please let me know what you think:

Monday: LG by type (3 hours)
Wednesday: RC individual sections drill (3 hours)
Friday: LR by type (3 hours)
Saturday: PT timed (3 hours)
Sunday: PT review (about 3-4 hours)

I was thinking about keeping this schedule until the day of the test in June. When I feel more comfortable with distinguishing between question types I will probably start taking 2 PTs per week.

What do you guys think of this broad outline?

Palavra

Re: Critique my study outline!

Postby Palavra » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Anyone?

HellOnHeels

Postby HellOnHeels » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:58 pm

You should have the basics down and be able to answer questions correctly before you start taking timed tests.

Mr.Binks

Postby Mr.Binks » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:36 pm

stephinmd wrote:You should have the basics down and be able to answer questions correctly before you start taking timed tests.

Agreed.

And for your PTs, you should add in a random section--perhaps from the sections that you use for drilling--for the experimental section.

Also, try looking at Pithypike's study guide.

Palavra

Postby Palavra » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:02 pm

stephinmd wrote:You should have the basics down and be able to answer questions correctly before you start taking timed tests.

I have had other people telling me this and I guess its true. At the same time, there are people who tell me to do PTs right away since it takes time to build up endurance.

Palavra

Postby Palavra » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks for the advice!

Mr.Binks wrote:

Agreed.

And for your PTs, you should add in a random section--perhaps from the sections that you use for drilling--for the experimental section.

Also, try looking at Pithypike's study guide.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”