powerscore is the worst program ever

khasdoo

powerscore is the worst program ever

Postby khasdoo » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Powerscore is seriously horrendous all they do is read to you in class. You are way better off just buying the books and not taking the course. It is seriously a waste of money and time. Plus, the reps working there are terrible to work with and they offer you no help.

I've heard great things with testmasters so if you really need to take a course enroll in testmasters.

MrPapagiorgio

Re: powerscore is the worst program ever

Postby MrPapagiorgio » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 pm

khasdoo wrote:Powerscore is seriously horrendous all they do is read to you in class. You are way better off just buying the books and not taking the course. It is seriously a waste of money and time. Plus, the reps working there are terrible to work with and they offer you no help.

I've heard great things with testmasters so if you really need to take a course enroll in testmasters.

Sounds like someone is trying to advertise for testmasters.

gaud

Postby gaud » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:56 pm

^ lol, you don't say

nygrrrl

Postby nygrrrl » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:57 pm

MrPapagiorgio wrote:
khasdoo wrote:Powerscore is seriously horrendous all they do is read to you in class. You are way better off just buying the books and not taking the course. It is seriously a waste of money and time. Plus, the reps working there are terrible to work with and they offer you no help.

Sounds like someone is trying to advertise for testmasters.

Does rather, doesn't it?
khasdoo, that's one heck of a first post. And a last post.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”