Question about test center availability

RCinDNA

Question about test center availability

Postby RCinDNA » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm trying to register for my re-take in Washington D.C., and I've noticed that every conveniently located college or university is unavailable. I wanted to take it at Georgetown University Law Center as that is down the street from me.

Will more test centers open up as time passes or is this the final list of available June test centers for my area?

danitt

Re: Question about test center availability

Postby danitt » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:36 pm

RCinDNA wrote:I'm trying to register for my re-take in Washington D.C., and I've noticed that every conveniently located college or university is unavailable. I wanted to take it at Georgetown University Law Center as that is down the street from me.

Will more test centers open up as time passes or is this the final list of available June test centers for my area?

It's the final list. Speaking from experience, DC's one of those places you gotta get in early or not at all. I had to postpone my test from October to December last year because when I tried to register at the end of July, test centres were already filled up and the nearest one was in Baltimore. For my retake, I registered before scores were even out and there was only one centre left in DC proper.

RCinDNA

Re: Question about test center availability

Postby RCinDNA » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:49 pm

It's strange because Georgetown, Catholic and American University never seemed to have been on that list in the first place. Strange.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”