What's the best free (or cheap) LSAT prep app?

Cicero, Fin. III 16

What's the best free (or cheap) LSAT prep app?

Postby Cicero, Fin. III 16 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 pm

I'm looking for a good, and cheap (free is best!), iPhone app which will throw lots of LSAT questions at me and track my progress. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

Scotusnerd

Re: What's the best free (or cheap) LSAT prep app?

Postby Scotusnerd » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Scotusnerd

Postby Scotusnerd » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm

All right, I have to give a more serious response.

There's only one way to get better with the LSAT, and it won't be through iPhone apps. Those might help at the very early stages when you're learning to understand the question types, but you need to be taking full LSAT tests and scoring consistently in your target area to get a good, respectable score.

Take a look around at some of the threads, see if you can find the books they recommend for cheap, and go from there. Don't waste time with iphone apps when you can use that time to seriously study.

Cicero, Fin. III 16

Postby Cicero, Fin. III 16 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 pm

Scotusnerd wrote:All right, I have to give a more serious response.

There's only one way to get better with the LSAT, and it won't be through iPhone apps. Those might help at the very early stages when you're learning to understand the question types, but you need to be taking full LSAT tests and scoring consistently in your target area to get a good, respectable score.

Take a look around at some of the threads, see if you can find the books they recommend for cheap, and go from there. Don't waste time with iphone apps when you can use that time to seriously study.

Yeah, of course. But I thought it would be nice to keep me busy while (sort of) studying on the subway, on the go. At the very least, it gets me thinking in environments I'm not exactly comfortable in -- like the test center on test day.

Scotusnerd

Postby Scotusnerd » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 am

Bring your book 8)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”