Feb LSAT for waiting lists etc

blk418

Feb LSAT for waiting lists etc

Postby blk418 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:48 pm

So having received my Dec. LSAT score, I am in a little bit of a predicament. I did OK, 161, but not sure about what to do. I am about to submit apps and everything, but would a Feb LSAT score that is much better help with admissions? I am really trying to go to emory, but am applying to other schools around the south as well. I have really good softs and have been a clerk at a firm for the past year, but I am wondering if I should try to do better in Feb. (if it would make a huge diff.) or see what happens this cycle and if I don't get in re-take in June with a bunch more prep. It is either Feb. or June because this is my 3rd attempt. Thanks for any advice/suggestions!

hotspur

Re: Feb LSAT for waiting lists etc

Postby hotspur » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:56 pm

type "feb. lsat waitlist" or "feb. lsat retake" into the search forum box and press enter.

but yes, a higher score would help. Not as much as a higher december score would have though. If you do far better, your best bet might be to wait and reapply.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”