Need some study advice Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
nramsay

New

Need some study advice

Post by nramsay » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:56 pm

So I just want to start by saying I've taken the LSAT twice now and had underwhelming results due to my lack of studying. I did zero study on both occasions and got a 140 the 1st time and a 150 the second. The average LSAT score for the schools I want are 159 and in speaking to admissions they told me anything over 155 would probably get the job done. That means that I need to get about 3-4 questions/section which should be fine if I ACTUALLY STUDY. I didn't think they were going to take the Feb LSAT but I spoke to them today and are indeed holding a large number of spots for Feb test takers. This being my last shot at the thing for 2 years I will be buckling down and studying every moment I have. Any tips on how to best study? Should I go out and get an LSAT book that has practice tests and a DVD of instructions or are there better options? Also any tips on the logic games they usually kill me. Thanks for any advice.

danitt

Gold

Re: Need some study advice

Post by danitt » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:00 pm

nramsay

New

Post by nramsay » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:04 pm

danitt wrote:Try this.
Why are you such a troll. Get a life buddy.....

danitt

Gold

Post by danitt » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:07 pm

nramsay wrote:
Are you serious?!? Dude pithy's guide is like gold when it comes to structuring your study time. Clearly you haven't even looked at the thread else you'd see that and even moreso it includes book and study guide recommendations for your ungrateful ass.

And I'm not your buddy. Bless.

gaud

Platinum

Post by gaud » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:09 pm

credited.

nramsay

New

Post by nramsay » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 pm

danitt wrote:
nramsay wrote:
Are you serious?!? Dude pithy's guide is like gold when it comes to structuring your study time. Clearly you haven't even looked at the thread else you'd see that and even moreso it includes book and study guide recommendations for your ungrateful ass.

And I'm not your buddy. Bless.
My apologies, I didn't notice that your text was linked and thought you were just being smart as you were in my post from yesterday. Sorry about that. Cheers

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”