just voicing my frustration Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MrPapagiorgio

Gold

Re: just voicing my frustration

Post by MrPapagiorgio » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:16 pm

NYC Law wrote:
Philosopher King wrote: I would be a good lawyer. It's not just me that thinks this. Ever since I was a child people have told me this. Most notably, some of my fellow jurors told me this after we finished deliberations. I have the mind for it, I love to argue, I feel strongly about justice, I just love law and courts, etc. There's a lot of reasons why this is right for me.
Philosopher King wrote: Most notably, some of my fellow jurors told me this after we finished deliberations. I have the mind for it, I love to argue, I feel strongly about justice, I just love law and courts, etc.
Philosopher King wrote: I have the mind for it, I love to argue, I feel strongly about justice
Philosopher King wrote: I love to argue
But he's been told since he was a child that he is meant to be a lawyer. Obviously it is destiny.

omninode

Bronze

Post by omninode » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:33 pm

I think I get it now. Philosopher King has come to believe he deserves certain things, the LSAT is preventing him from getting those things, therefore the LSAT is wrong. Makes perfect sense.

STLMizzou

Bronze

Post by STLMizzou » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 am

omninode wrote:I think I get it now. Philosopher King has come to believe he deserves certain things, the LSAT is preventing him from getting those things, therefore the LSAT is wrong. Makes perfect sense.
Obviously. Who can stay in for the entirety of their undergraduate years studying while others are wasting time with social aspects should be the only factor in law school admissions. Why would they test over something as trivial as timed reasoning and comprehension?

PK would be an excellent addition to law school, his thoughtless hypos brought up in class would be extremely well argued and not be a waste of any of his classmate's time.

Simplicity

New

Post by Simplicity » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 am

meh

I missed 2 on every other section combined, then I missed 6 on RC, which was my last section. I also never missed that many on a PT. Yeah, it pisses me off, too, but whatever. RC was pretty hard.

PHILOSOPHER KING IS MAD....what else is new?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”