Calling everyone to share their words of wisdom

DoctorLaw

Calling everyone to share their words of wisdom

Postby DoctorLaw » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm

I am calling all the TLSers to share their stories from going to a really bad score to their final goal. I want to know that my decision to take the Lsat one final time can get me a better score from my last two.

If you are unaware of my december lsat, (135) you guys can also read my other thread about it.

Your stories will add to my inspiration to not quit and focus on my goal and see myself go to law school

Thanks

Alan

Re: Calling everyone to share their words of wisdom

Postby Alan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 pm

I scored 152 on my diagnostic. I dipped as low as 149. I studied my butt off like it was my job. Took every pt under the sun. Climbed slowly but surly. I got a 167 on the December test.

The LSAT is not an intelligence test. It's about effort. How willing are you to sacrifice to get a score that is acceptable to you? If you are willing to sacrifice the time, anything is possible!

Alan

Postby Alan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 pm

I scored 152 on my diagnostic. I dipped as low as 149. I studied my butt off like it was my job. Took every pt under the sun. Climbed slowly but surly. I got a 167 on the December test.

The LSAT is not an intelligence test. It's about effort. How willing are you to sacrifice to get a score that is acceptable to you? If you are willing to sacrifice the time, anything is possible!

Philosopher King

Postby Philosopher King » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Well, you know yourself the best. Do you have it in you to get a good score? Take preptests under timed conditions and see what you can do. Don't retake it unless you're scoring at least 5+ points above what you want on the real test. But preptests are useful for that.

Scotusnerd

Postby Scotusnerd » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Here's mine:
http://www.top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=169278

I ended up scoring a 164 this time.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”