LAST CALL FOR 2012 FEB RETAKE THREAD Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
aarias11

New

LAST CALL FOR 2012 FEB RETAKE THREAD

Post by aarias11 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:51 am

Hey yall I was in doubt about re-taking the LSAT I scored 165+ but 168- on my Oct lsat I just made up my mind I'm retaking this Feb and yes for this cycle. Who's coming with me??

Yes I'm talking to you who is debating whether it is even worth to retake in Feb. Listen to me you are not alone, I know I know it sucks reading about all the succesful retakers and thinking to yourself "hey man/woman that could be me". I know your tired of "playing it safe" and sitting in the sidelines while everybody is making the plays. You still have some cash to invest in the test, and most schools will take your highest score anyways so really is it not worth another shot? I can see you have your doubts "Oh but I already submitted my application its not going to make a difference..etc etc" well it makes a difference to you, doesn't it? It's not easy, people will tell you "Oh statistically people only improve an average of 2.4 points" or "Oh it is not worth it schools won't even consider it blah blah" and "Maybe you should wait till next cycle!" Don't listen to them!! You know deep down inside you want to retake... go ahead friend and I shall meet you at the other side of the tunnel.

piscola

New

Re: LAST CALL FOR 2012 FEB RETAKE THREAD

Post by piscola » Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:54 pm

I'm with you buddy. Got a 168, also in October and couldn't bring myself to retake it in December. I know I can do better though- the apps are all in, and I'm sticking with this cycle (can't wait another year). I figure there are only upsides to retaking at this point.

Bottoms up!

abbottsbar

Bronze

Post by abbottsbar » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 pm

I'm in. PT'ing around 172, came back in the mid 160s...

hjones

New

Post by hjones » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm considering it, but still wavering. I tested for the first time in December, with the goal of getting into Vandy or UT, but it's highly, highly unlikely that I could get in with my Dec. score. If I manage to get waitlisted, though, is there any chance that a higher Feb LSAT could get me in? I don't want to try to cram for Feb if there's no shot that a higher score could get me in.

aarias11

New

Post by aarias11 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Well think about this, what if you do get waitlisted and then rejected. Wouldn't you be kicking yourself for at least not trying? This is important and the last thing you want is to have a couple of "what if's" in your mind.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

hooma

Bronze

Post by hooma » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm in, already waitlisted and hoping this will get me in or get me $$$ somewhere I'd be likely to get in anyway. This will be the fourth time I've taken the LSAT. Do or die. Win or cry.

Alan

Bronze

Post by Alan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:59 pm

im still on the fence RC destroyed me in Dec.

167:

-12rc
-1lr
-3lr
-2ar
-----------------------------

Im worried I cant improve my reading fast enough.

aarias11

New

Post by aarias11 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm in. I will begin studying on Monday... I heard a voice call me last night it said, whaddya got to lose? Then i seriously was concerned because I did really hear a voice so maybe I should talk to someone about that.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”