Third retake?

Mr.Binks

Third retake?

Postby Mr.Binks » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:12 am

Alright guys, so here's the deal: I've taken the LSAT twice so far (October and December 2011) and fucked up horribly both times. In the December LSAT, I'm not sure what happened, but I choked and scored about 7 points under my average PTs. Nevertheless, I am still stuck with two unimpressive scores of 162 and 161.

I am going to sit out this cycle and retake in June in hopes that I can bust into the 170s, but I am wondering how the other two scores will affect my chances of getting into T14 if I apply ED.

Thanks everyone.

Richie Tenenbaum

Re: Third retake?

Postby Richie Tenenbaum » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 am

Mr.Binks wrote:Alright guys, so here's the deal: I've taken the LSAT twice so far (October and December 2011) and fucked up horribly both times. In the December LSAT, I'm not sure what happened, but I choked and scored about 7 points under my average PTs. Nevertheless, I am still stuck with two unimpressive scores of 162 and 161.

I am going to sit out this cycle and retake in June in hopes that I can bust into the 170s, but I am wondering how the other two scores will affect my chances of getting into T14 if I apply ED.

Thanks everyone.

Probably not much of an effect at lower half of the T14. It can potentially harm your chances at the T6. I might have underperformed with my results for CCN with 3 scores. But I've also heard of plenty of people with multiple (2 or 3) scores getting into Harvard on down.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”