Kaplan Practice Test Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Ribbit

New

Kaplan Practice Test

Post by Ribbit » Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:28 pm

Ok.

I'm depressed. I had been scoring around consistently in the 170's on my self-proctored LSAT practice tests. So I went today and took one timed and everything by Kaplan (an official one, they say) and scored a 164. I scored better than that on my first diagnosic test. So now I'm freaking a little bit. I only missed two each on RC and LG, but the two LR sections I combined to miss 15. 15!!!! I don't know what happened. So now I'm worrying that I am going to bomb in December. Just a depressing day.

Off to beer.

stilldeciding

New

Post by stilldeciding » Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:16 pm

I've heard of several people who did much worse on kaplan's test than on their own, so maybe it's harder, or maybe it's the pressure of actual test conditions. I wouldn't stress out too much about it! You may have just had an off day, and you still have time to prep!
I didn't ever take a Kaplan LSAT, but I studied hard on my own, consistently in the 170s, and ended up doing a little better than expected on the real thing... so you'll do great, just keep working hard!!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:27 pm

DELETED

magichat85

New

Post by magichat85 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:31 pm

i increased my score from my kaplan diagnostic by 12 points on test day.

kaplan is great since they provide you with EVERY lsat ever released. just do a lot of those for practice, and i would highly recommend their stratosphere series.

otherwise, keep working on your own -- do their review books (since they are made of real lsat questions) and you'll be fine.

longdaysjourney

Bronze

Re: Kaplan Practice Test

Post by longdaysjourney » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Ribbit wrote:Ok.

I'm depressed. I had been scoring around consistently in the 170's on my self-proctored LSAT practice tests. So I went today and took one timed and everything by Kaplan (an official one, they say) and scored a 164. I scored better than that on my first diagnosic test. So now I'm freaking a little bit. I only missed two each on RC and LG, but the two LR sections I combined to miss 15. 15!!!! I don't know what happened. So now I'm worrying that I am going to bomb in December. Just a depressing day.

Off to beer.
Don't let it get you down...it happens to the best of us.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

gdane

Diamond

Post by gdane » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:16 pm

What the hell is wrong with you?

You bumped up a 4 year old thread! For all we know the depressed original poster may long be gone due to his "low" Kaplan LSAT score.

longdaysjourney

Bronze

Post by longdaysjourney » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

gdane5 wrote:What the hell is wrong with you?

You bumped up a 4 year old thread! For all we know the depressed original poster may long be gone due to his "low" Kaplan LSAT score.
I just wanted to see what the oldest thread was...so kill me..lol.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”