prep class question I can not seem to find the answer to

wg1024

prep class question I can not seem to find the answer to

Postby wg1024 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:15 pm

I was looking to take a lsat prep class in the summer of 2012 in preparation for the october lsat. I have a kaplan book and took a practice test on my own I didnt calculate a score for my self but I realized that i need a substantial amount ofhelp on the logic games sections. I am from NY and wanted to know which prep class is good and worth the money, I am looking for in class prep not like dvd or online. Thanks

wg1024

Re: prep class question I can not seem to find the answer to

Postby wg1024 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:35 pm

just updating this. I have decided on powerscore or testmasters any info on which is better for logic games, the price difference between the two is $200.

Guchster

Postby Guchster » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Extract key word and search forum.

i.e., viewtopic.php?f=6&t=151670

LexLeon

Postby LexLeon » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Consider buying some additional materials (like Killoran's Logic Games Bible) and practicing a bit before the summer. You may find that your performance is at a threshold where paying upwards of $1000 for a course would not be worth the improvement you can gain on your own, or for less through a personal tutor.

The amount of time you have between now and the October LSAT allows for preparation sufficient enough to achieve a high 170's score. If you use it to your advantage as I am suggesting that you do, you might not have to pay for (almost) anything but books.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”