HELP Testmasters Lesson Plans

sm0222

HELP Testmasters Lesson Plans

Postby sm0222 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Hi All,

I took the testmasters course in prep for the Oct test. However, due to family reasons, I had to leave the country and am now studying for the Feb test. I know testmasters gives you extended answers to the answer keys but I am not sure if I will get them since the Dec test has also passed.

I am also trying to go over the lessons again but it is a bit difficult without the lesson plan explanations. I feel like I'm just doing practice problems without really knowing how to do them. If anyone knows of a way I can get access to the lessons/answer keys it would really do me a big favor. Even if there was a way I could just print them out!

Otherwise, has anyone else tried re-using their testmasters materials to study for a different test date? Any advice would be greatly appreciated !

curiouscat

Re: HELP Testmasters Lesson Plans

Postby curiouscat » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:24 pm

Why don't you just use a commercially available study guide like the Powerscore Bibles? If you're not sure how to go about doing certain types of questions, that'll probably be more useful than the Testmaster answer key anyways.

sm0222

Re: HELP Testmasters Lesson Plans

Postby sm0222 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey curiouscat,

I went through the powerscore bibles before I started the testmasters course. I just seemed to like the testmasters methods better and don't want to switch up my method of studying this close to the test. However, if I can't get access to the lesson plans, it will ultimately come down to just going through old exams. Thanks for the suggestion though !

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”