scores are coming out? EDIT: NO, TROLL

User avatar
Capitalist
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby Capitalist » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:36 pm

kansascitykid wrote:sorry for the slow response, watching football at my aunts house. Will post a screen shot when i get home because i am posting from my iphone right now.


Image

User avatar
YouAreBeautiful
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby YouAreBeautiful » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:39 pm

kansascitykid wrote:sorry for the slow response, watching football at my aunts house. Will post a screen shot when i get home because i am posting from my iphone right now.


If you're posting from your iphone, log into your lsac account, go to the LSAT Status screen, then on your phone press the home button and the top right button. That will take a picture. Then either upload it here or some other site that you can link to here. We're all waiting with bated breath for our scores, any additional waiting is just too frickin much. Help us out!

User avatar
moxy
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby moxy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:45 pm

YouAreBeautiful wrote:
kansascitykid wrote:sorry for the slow response, watching football at my aunts house. Will post a screen shot when i get home because i am posting from my iphone right now.


If you're posting from your iphone, log into your lsac account, go to the LSAT Status screen, then on your phone press the home button and the top right button. That will take a picture. Then either upload it here or some other site that you can link to here. We're all waiting with bated breath for our scores, any additional waiting is just too frickin much. Help us out!


I have a bad feeling that this kid's a troll. I would not be accumulating negative karma before score release!!!!

User avatar
Capitalist
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby Capitalist » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Since OP started this thread, nobody has posted anything about a color change. Either OP is a troll, their LSAC account malfunctioned or he/she just doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.

User avatar
abstract
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 am

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby abstract » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Capitalist wrote:Since OP started this thread, nobody has posted anything about a color change. Either OP is a troll, their LSAC account malfunctioned or he/she just doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.


I suspect him/her of being the pesky/bored younger sibling of somebody on here, or simply an agent provocateur. Either way, totally obnoxious.

User avatar
Capitalist
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby Capitalist » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:59 pm

abstract wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Since OP started this thread, nobody has posted anything about a color change. Either OP is a troll, their LSAC account malfunctioned or he/she just doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.


I suspect him/her of being the pesky/bored younger sibling of somebody on here, or simply an agent provocateur. Either way, totally obnoxious.


Speaking of agent provocateur, I thought this video might help some of my red-blooded male counterparts get through the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpRZAKC2KkA

User avatar
moxy
Posts: 482
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby moxy » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Capitalist wrote:
abstract wrote:
Capitalist wrote:Since OP started this thread, nobody has posted anything about a color change. Either OP is a troll, their LSAC account malfunctioned or he/she just doesn't know what the hell they're talking about.


I suspect him/her of being the pesky/bored younger sibling of somebody on here, or simply an agent provocateur. Either way, totally obnoxious.


Speaking of agent provocateur, I thought this video might help some of my red-blooded male counterparts get through the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpRZAKC2KkA


+1^centillion factorial

guinness1547
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby guinness1547 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Guys seriously don't give this the time of day, and don't go check your LSAT status. This is just foolish.

User avatar
dsb83
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby dsb83 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Would something like this result in a ban? It should. There's no way scores are going to come out on Christmas Eve, Day or, probably, the day after. I think the reason LSAC was able to release the scores during the week between Christmas and New Year's in '08 and '09 is that while LSAC is "closed" that doesn't mean that nobody is in the office or working. They're just closed for phone calls and material submission issues -- to the public so to speak. This is the only way they'd be able to release during that week; no way they put it on auto to go out 4 days after they leave the office. This circumstance could also be true for the previous Saturday releases. So while people could be working on normal weekends or the "closed" week, it's highly unlikely they're working on Christmas Eve or Day, and therefore, unlikely the scores will be released.

It's going to be early next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Would probably be best to stay off TLS and relax in preparation for the actual release next week. And remember that there's a special circle in hell for trolls.

auntjulia
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:31 am

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby auntjulia » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm inclined to this this dude is lying simply because if he was posting from his iPhone capital letters would be properly applied.

Also, of course, it's extremely unlikely that scores are being released on a Christmas Eve Saturday.

Go back to enjoying the holidays and relax.

User avatar
ColtsFan88
Posts: 1432
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby ColtsFan88 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Don't the icons change from grey to green? And not the other way around. I smell a smelly troll.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby vanwinkle » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:18 pm

OP has 10 minutes to post a screen grab, to avoid a VERY long ban.

I recommend everyone else be patient and refrain from posting here for the next 10 minutes. Don't make it worse or I'll ban you too.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby vanwinkle » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:25 pm

10-minute amnesty offer revoked, and:

kansascitykid wrote:no troll, icon turned.. does that mean its coming out today for sure? anyone else have theirs change?

moose26 wrote:im hoping this is not a troll, will be checking it after every drive of the steelers game

Banned for being the same person.

Thread temporarily unlocked so you can all comment on what a jackass moose26 is. When he (eventually) comes back this should remind him to not do it again.

User avatar
abstract
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 am

Re: scores are coming out?

Postby abstract » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:29 pm

vanwinkle wrote:Thread temporarily unlocked so you can all comment on what a jackass moose26 is.


That's a seriously uncool thing to do. WTH man?

(talking to moose26, not mod)

HellOnHeels
Posts: 548
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 pm

Re: scores are coming out? EDIT: NO, TROLL

Postby HellOnHeels » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Some people only have making other people stress out as their entertainment because they have no life outside the internet.

User avatar
Capitalist
Posts: 286
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:38 pm

Re: scores are coming out? EDIT: NO, TROLL

Postby Capitalist » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:35 pm

I don't even want to comment about how much OPs behavior pisses me off. I don't want the bad karma.

User avatar
willwash
Posts: 318
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Re: scores are coming out? EDIT: NO, TROLL

Postby willwash » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Lots of Christmas cheer on this thread.

guinness1547
Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:13 am

Re: scores are coming out? EDIT: NO, TROLL

Postby guinness1547 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:18 pm

What an idiot. If he wanted to troll he should've pulled this crap yesterday.

User avatar
vanwinkle
Posts: 9740
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am

Re: scores are coming out? EDIT: NO, TROLL

Postby vanwinkle » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 am

And now locked. Merry Christmas everybody!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Giro423, jagerbom79 and 7 guests