LSAT More than Five Years Old

LSAT More than Five Years Old

Postby BeerMaker » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:59 am

Couldn't find info. in a previous thread discussing this exact topic. I realize that scores are invalid after five years (i.e., schools won't use them in the admissions process). However, do schools still see or can they gain access to scores that are more than five years old? If you have any insight on this or know where to find this information, please share.

p.s., I have called LSAC and they don't seem too sure of themselves when they state "No, scores over five years old are invalid." I say, "Okay, but do schools still see them?" They say, "they are invalid." Basically they don't have a clue.

suspicious android

Re: LSAT More than Five Years Old

Postby suspicious android » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:26 am

Scores are erased from your score report, so schools don't see anything. But it doesn't happen the day the scores turn five years old. Basically they expunge old scores only once a year, so you could end up applying with a five and a half year old score on your report. At least this is what happened with my old score. You can check your score report yourself, if you can still see it, then so can schools.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”