Dec Lsat Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Sesi329

New

Dec Lsat

Post by Sesi329 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 pm

I just took December LSAT I hope I did pretty well on it, i know i only had to guess on one logic game second to last one ran out of time. so i should get -1 on that, but i want to get into Michigan, whats the average LSAT being accepted into Michigan seeing how applicants are down this year have their numbers dipped down a bit, and if I don't get in but get into Michigan state should i wait and retake in June, my prep tests were between about a 165-171 the only thing i wasn't consistent at was reading comprehension sometimes id get a -12 sometimes or -5 because i wouldn't finish the last section all the time although i did finish in this sitting guessed on one question

my question is if i don't get the LSAT score needed for Michigan, then should i go to Michigan state in which case i would probably get money as long as I didnt do any worse than I think i was on my prep tests, or should i sit out and wait till June and study from now till then. I prepped for about 2 months and felt good but not great about assumption questions for LR and RC in general so i do believe i could improve on those. Im going into intellectual property law incase that makes a diffrenece and i want to practice in michigan
Last edited by Sesi329 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tmon

Silver

Re: Dec Lsat

Post by tmon » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Sesi329 wrote:I just took December LSAT I hope I did pretty well on it, i know i only had to guess on one logic game second to last one ran out of time. so i should get -1 on that, but i want to get into Michigan, whats the average LSAT being accepted into Michigan seeing how applicants are done this year have their numbers dipped down a bit, and if I Don't get in but get into Michigan state should i wait and retake in June, my prep tests were between about a 165-171 the only thing i wasn't consistent at was reading comprehension sometimes id get a -12 sometimes or -5 because i wouldn't finish the last section all the time although i did finish in this sitting guessed on one question

my question is if i don't get the LSAT score needed for Michigan, then should i go to Michigan state in which case i would probably get money as long as I didnt do any worse than I think i was on my prep tests, or should i sit out and wait till June and study from now till then. I prepped for about 2 months and felt good but not great about assumption questions for LR and RC in general so i do believe i could improve on those. Im going into intellectual property law incase that makes a diffrenece and i want to practice in michigan
What's your GPA?

Michigan is leaps and bounds better than MSU and completely worth taking a year off for if MSU is plan B. Even with money at MSU and none at Mich.

Mr. Pancakes

Silver

Post by Mr. Pancakes » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Sesi329 wrote:I just took December LSAT I hope I did pretty well on it, i know i only had to guess on one logic game second to last one ran out of time. so i should get -1 on that, but i want to get into Michigan, whats the average LSAT being accepted into Michigan seeing how applicants are done this year have their numbers dipped down a bit, and if I Don't get in but get into Michigan state should i wait and retake in June, my prep tests were between about a 165-171 the only thing i wasn't consistent at was reading comprehension sometimes id get a -12 sometimes or -5 because i wouldn't finish the last section all the time although i did finish in this sitting guessed on one question

cooley is your best bet.
lawschoolnumbers.com

Sesi329

New

Post by Sesi329 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm

GPA is 3.7 even a little bit higher when i include my transferred classes.

Sesi329

New

Post by Sesi329 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 pm

cooley is your best bet.
lawschoolnumbers.com
Thanks for all your helpp! Ill be sure to check them out ; )

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

tmon

Silver

Post by tmon » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm

Sesi329 wrote:GPA is 3.7 even a little bit higher when i include my transferred classes.
If you don't get into Mich this cycle and can improve your LSAT then study more, take in Feb or June and then apply the day the Mich application comes out. Even if it means sitting out a cycle, the difference is completely justified.

Gold

Post by 20130312 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Sesi329 wrote:
cooley is your best bet.
lawschoolnumbers.com
Thanks for all your helpp! Ill be sure to check them out ; )
Trollolol

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”