Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:52 pm


Postby shibby » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:05 am

Last edited by shibby on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Posts: 1309
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: Should I cancel?

Postby TommyK » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

Do your target schools average LSATs? If so and you're confident you bombed it, cancel.

If they don't, I don't see the problem with waiting it out in hopes of a miracle.

As for when you're going to retake, it sounds like you feel pretty prepared, but gameday stress got the best of you. I see no reason to wait until June then. Just keep up the studying intensity and crush the Feb test. But you won't be applying until the following year.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests