Is there any way to do is....

Deuce85

Is there any way to do is....

Postby Deuce85 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:51 am

Ok i am kind of weird about getting scores for test. I like to see what i got wrong on the test and ser what i got wrong in each section rather than just blatantly get a score. Is there any way i can see what questions i got wrong before i get the exact score when results come out?

ColumbiaChamp

Re: Is there any way to do is....

Postby ColumbiaChamp » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:58 am

Deuce85 wrote:Ok i am kind of weird about getting scores for test. I like to see what i got wrong on the test and ser what i got wrong in each section rather than just blatantly get a score. Is there any way i can see what questions i got wrong before i get the exact score when results come out?

don't read your email from LSAC, login cover the right side of the screen, open the report pdf and see what questions you got wrong (you would have to be careful as the score is on there too). It takes alot to pull it off BUT it is possible, I guess.

Mal Reynolds

Postby Mal Reynolds » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:06 am

Your thread title is an abomination.

omninode

Postby omninode » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:23 am

Mal Reynolds wrote:Your thread title is an abomination.

+1

Deuce85

Postby Deuce85 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:20 am

Sorry dude typing with an ipad and didnt put a question mark. Sorry to ruin your day.

JamMasterJ

Postby JamMasterJ » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:25 am

ColumbiaChamp wrote:
Deuce85 wrote:Ok i am kind of weird about getting scores for test. I like to see what i got wrong on the test and ser what i got wrong in each section rather than just blatantly get a score. Is there any way i can see what questions i got wrong before i get the exact score when results come out?

don't read your email from LSAC, login cover the right side of the screen, open the report pdf and see what questions you got wrong (you would have to be careful as the score is on there too). It takes alot to pull it off BUT it is possible, I guess.

this, or have a friend do the unveil for you

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”