LSATBlog study schedule Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
CorkBoard

Gold

LSATBlog study schedule

Post by CorkBoard » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:09 pm

Has anybody tried the lsatblog.blogspot.com study schedule? Did it work for you or help you score higher? If yes/no, which plan did you use? What did you find most helpful or least helpful?

bob-loblaw

New

Re: LSATBlog study schedule

Post by bob-loblaw » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm

I paid for the 3 month daily schedule and I'm really glad I did. Although I think I choked on the Dec test, that was for my own reasons (lack of sleep being the main issue). I improved from a 152 diagnostic to a 174 on my best PT (averaging around 167-168, with 4 170s). It was really helpful for me as I'm not very good at motivating myself, so by having a daily schedule of things I needed to complete, it made the whole process a lot easier. If you need structure and lack motivation to make it for yourself, like me, then I'd definitely recommend it.

CorkBoard

Gold

Post by CorkBoard » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm

bob-loblaw wrote:I paid for the 3 month daily schedule and I'm really glad I did. Although I think I choked on the Dec test, that was for my own reasons (lack of sleep being the main issue). I improved from a 152 diagnostic to a 174 on my best PT (averaging around 167-168, with 4 170s). It was really helpful for me as I'm not very good at motivating myself, so by having a daily schedule of things I needed to complete, it made the whole process a lot easier. If you need structure and lack motivation to make it for yourself, like me, then I'd definitely recommend it.
Wow, great job. I think I choked on Saturday too. I studied a great deal during the months leading up to the test, but if I retake (which I am most likely doing), I want to be fully prepared and score in the high 160s or maybe even the 170s (my highest PT was 165).

Which sections did you find yourself improving the most on? Do you have any complaints about the study schedule?

Elston Gunn

Gold

Post by Elston Gunn » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 pm

CorkBoard wrote:Has anybody tried the lsatblog.blogspot.com study schedule? Did it work for you or help you score higher? If yes/no, which plan did you use? What did you find most helpful or least helpful?
No need to buy the daily schedule, but I found the basic one very helpful.

CorkBoard

Gold

Post by CorkBoard » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Elston Gunn wrote:
CorkBoard wrote:Has anybody tried the lsatblog.blogspot.com study schedule? Did it work for you or help you score higher? If yes/no, which plan did you use? What did you find most helpful or least helpful?
No need to buy the daily schedule, but I found the basic one very helpful.
You mean the weekly one, right? Good to know.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

crumpetsandtea

Platinum

Post by crumpetsandtea » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:10 pm

Used the weekly one, it was great! (:

jared6180

Bronze

Post by jared6180 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:12 pm

I got the 6 month daily, and already feel better about it as I am planning to do the June 2012 lsat.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”