Hand Scoring/ Bubbling

jrthor10

Hand Scoring/ Bubbling

Postby jrthor10 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:27 pm

So basically I indicated my answer choices and I usually go back at the end of each section and make sure each bubble is completely filled in (as opposed to just making a dark mark that doesn't fill it).

Two questions. One, does anyone know how much the scantron picks up--does it need to be completely filled in? Two, if I have it hand-graded will they grade it based only on those answers that are completely filled or will they take the answer if they can tell which one I am clearly indicating?

I realize these seem like trivial questions, but they could obviosuly have a serious impact on my score. Any insights would be appreciated.

dietcoke0

Re: Hand Scoring/ Bubbling

Postby dietcoke0 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:45 pm

Don't worry, you'll be fine. Scantron does an excellent job of picking up the correct answer. Most of my bubbles are about 75%, and I didn't have one misgrade. Also had a few stray marks on my sheet, and it ignores it.

You get a scanned copy of your Scantron, and the credited answers, as well as a copy of the 4 graded sections, so you can go over to make sure everything is hunky dory. If you see a mistake, that's when you ask for a hand grade.

You won't miss out on your points, no worries.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”