Violation

jrthor10

Violation

Postby jrthor10 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:11 pm

Searched didn't find anything. After final section, after signing my name, I darkened an already filled in bubble on my answer sheet (just wanted to make sure it was counted; didn't really think anything of it). Dumb, I know. As I was doing so the proctor saw me, asked what I was doing, and I explained. I then continued on with the writing section and then turned in my test normally. She didn't say anything to me, and I didn't receive any type of paperwork etc. as I left the room.

Can/will I likely be reported? If I was being reported, would I need to have received notice before leaving? Can anyone comment?

lrslayer

Re: Violation

Postby lrslayer » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm

jrthor10 wrote:Searched didn't find anything. After final section, after signing my name, I darkened an already filled in bubble on my answer sheet (just wanted to make sure it was counted; didn't really think anything of it). Dumb, I know. As I was doing so the proctor saw me, asked what I was doing, and I explained. I then continued on with the writing section and then turned in my test normally. She didn't say anything to me, and I didn't receive any type of paperwork etc. as I left the room.

Can/will I likely be reported? If I was being reported, would I need to have received notice before leaving? Can anyone comment?

i have read elsewhere that if you are in trouble, they give you some sort of incident report that they turn into lsac as well. if you didn't get that, i think you are ok.

dietcoke0

Postby dietcoke0 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Yeah, they won't let that go.

franklyscarlet

Postby franklyscarlet » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:19 pm

Pretty sure you're fine. They have a form they're supposed to fill out for violations and give you a copy. I'll look and see if I can find the specifics on the website (bored at a training :) )

IAFG

Postby IAFG » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Ahhhh, the sweet, sweet relief of realizing the authorities are too lazy to bust you.

franklyscarlet

Postby franklyscarlet » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 pm

From LSAC.org:

Misconduct/Irregularities. Supervisors will report to LSAC any misconduct/irregularity that occurs during the administration. A copy of a Violation of Law School Admission Test Center Regulations form will be given to the test taker and submitted to LSAC.

If you didn't get that, you're fine.

TIKITEMBO

Postby TIKITEMBO » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Ahhhh, the sweet, sweet relief of realizing the authorities are too lazy to bust you.

Good God today the woman making an announcement said (basically) this at the beginning of the test to everyone in the auditorium before we broke into other rooms: "LSAC requires that you do not bring in electronic devices that are prohibited. We just require that you turn them off."

I saw a girl then pull out her cell phone and turn it off. Jesus.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”