LG-LR-LG-RC-LR Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
lsacqueen

Bronze

Re: LG-LR-LG-RC-LR

Post by lsacqueen » Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 am

Ohiobumpkin wrote:I don't remember any sort of trees. That was the experimental.
Okay, great, thanks. You're sure? And you had just one LG section right?

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 am

From what I'm reading, it seems like the consensus is that the first LG was the experimental one - the reasoning being that it seemed too easy compared to the second one.

I wasn't aware 'too easy' was an indicator of experimentation - I figured the unique format of the TV Schedule games in the second set was a new twist in the ordering problem set (and hence probably the experimental section). Can anyone offer more insight into why they think 1st was experimental or is it really just that simple?

wolf

Bronze

Post by wolf » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:21 am

Why is this still up for discussion? I had only 1 LG. SO the games I had have to be real. I had the Hot Meals game 3rd and the weird TV ordering game 4th, so that is the REAL section.

TLSModBot

Diamond

Post by TLSModBot » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:11 am

Wonk

New

Post by Wonk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Zacharus, you need to reread your own post. Wolf is telling you what games were in the non-experimental section, meals/tv schedule. That means that your experimental is the section without those games, which I believe was your first section. There is no longer need for a "consensus" or to "put your money" on which one was real, that question has been answered numerous times.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

TIKITEMBO

Silver

Post by TIKITEMBO » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Yes, what Wolf is telling you is that he only had 1 LG section. So, the games that wolf had (since there was only 1 LG section on Wolf's test) means that those games were real. There can be no other section then that is real for LG than that experienced by those who only had one section. That's why when you buy the tests to practice with there is only ever one LG section. We might have had two, but discerning which one was real only takes finding out what someone who only had one LG section saw as that must then be the real section. Sorry to break it to you, but the 1st section was experimental. TV shows was real.

Honestly I am at least happy about it as I got smoked on the Juice and Snacks game in the first section.

Sesi329

New

Post by Sesi329 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm

i had this format the first one was experimental for sure, and to me at least was easier then the 3rd.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”