Question about hoods Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ngogirl

Bronze

Question about hoods

Post by ngogirl » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:49 pm

I just looked at my LSAT ticket (eek soo nervous, can't believe its actually happening!!), it says your head cannot be covered by a hood during the test, unless it's for religious reasons.

Would I be able to wear my really warm jacket if I don't have the hood on my head during the test? I recently moved to the east coast, am from California, and spentthe last two years living in the Middle East in an uber warm climate. So this is a necessity for me!!

I might call and check with LSAC tomorrow... If someone could answer this question, I would be incredibly grateful!!

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Re: Question about hoods

Post by JamMasterJ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm

ngogirl wrote:I just looked at my LSAT ticket (eek soo nervous, can't believe its actually happening!!), it says your head cannot be covered by a hood during the test, unless it's for religious reasons.

Would I be able to wear my really warm jacket if I don't have the hood on my head during the test? I recently moved to the east coast, am from California, and spentthe last two years living in the Middle East in an uber warm climate. So this is a necessity for me!!

I might call and check with LSAC tomorrow... If someone could answer this question, I would be incredibly grateful!!
yeah, hoodie with the hood down is fine; this should be as well

TheWatch

New

Post by TheWatch » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:04 pm

I hear some places may actually turn the heat on during the test to keep the atmosphere at a comfortable level. I plan to dress is several layers and take them off as necessary. I just hope I can find a good watch for the test.

JamMasterJ

Platinum

Post by JamMasterJ » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 pm

TheWatch wrote:I hear some places may actually turn the heat on during the test to keep the atmosphere at a comfortable level. I plan to dress is several layers and take them off as necessary. I just hope I can find a good watch for the test.
layers is credited. They had to move us after the break because the first room was in the 50s

tmon

Silver

Post by tmon » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 pm

If you do wear something with a hood make sure you'd be at least reasonably comfortable inside in whatever's under it. I've talked with people who were made to take their hoodie off. My test center was fine in October and they didn't care, but just make sure plan B isn't the worst thing ever in case you get a proctor on a power trip.

ngogirl

Bronze

Post by ngogirl » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanks soo much!! I plan on layering..

About the watch question, I got mine online for $10 at amazon. You might want to try walmart or a drugstore..

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”