Oh, winter weather!

Nancy_Botwin

Oh, winter weather!

Postby Nancy_Botwin » Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 pm

So I'm a Denver native so I'm used to driving through snow and whatever else Mother Nature throws at us Coloradoans. I remember the Feb. 2010 exam was postponed in the NY/NJ (?) area due to a blizzard. I've scoured the LSAC site but can't find any info re: inclement weather. Anyone out there know the rules regarding an "LSAT snow day?" I know Colorado snow rarely stays around longer than a day or two, but the forecast isn't looking promising.

(Honestly, I would be fine either way -- option 1) I would get this stupid test over with; option 2) an extra week to study.)

[EDIT/UPDATE]: An email response from LSAC:

Please monitor your local closings, as we have instructed to supervisors to alert the local media if the testing center needs to close due to inclement weather. Also, we will post any closings on our website, http://www.LSAC.org, in addition to having staff covering the phones from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm, ET.

LSAC

Candidate Communications

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”