Powerscore or Blueprint??

fashiongirl

Re: Powerscore or Blueprint??

Postby fashiongirl » Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Forgot to say that my score stayed the same throughout the entire Testmasters course. Once I took Blueprint, I increased my score 17 points from start to finish. Highly recommended.

oliver828

Postby oliver828 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm also trying to decide between Powerscore and Blueprint. I'm currently testing around 165 and trying to break 170. I've used the Powerscore Bibles thus far in my studies. Any opinion on which would be better? Should I be concerned with Blueprint strategies conflicting with the Powerscore strategies that I have already learned? Anybody who has actually taken the Powerscore course care to comment?

neeko

Postby neeko » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

oliver828 wrote:I'm also trying to decide between Powerscore and Blueprint. I'm currently testing around 165 and trying to break 170. I've used the Powerscore Bibles thus far in my studies. Any opinion on which would be better? Should I be concerned with Blueprint strategies conflicting with the Powerscore strategies that I have already learned? Anybody who has actually taken the Powerscore course care to comment?

I used the bibles first then blueprint and was worried about that as well but they did not conflict. There was a couple small things different with games but the blueprint way worked better for me.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”