First Time LSAT

jc1001

First Time LSAT

Postby jc1001 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello all
I just registered to take the LSAT in February. I am also signing up to take a prep course from the beginning of December right up until the test. I am 38 and am looking for a career change. I am finishing up my Masters at Rutgers and am looking to attend Rutgers Law. We will see soon enough!!

bitterpessimist

Re: First Time LSAT

Postby bitterpessimist » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:50 pm

jc1001 wrote:Hello all
I just registered to take the LSAT in February. I am also signing up to take a prep course from the beginning of December right up until the test. I am 38 and am looking for a career change. I am finishing up my Masters at Rutgers and am looking to attend Rutgers Law. We will see soon enough!!

Have you taken a diagnostic yet? You're probably not giving yourself enough time to study.

thomasjmai22

Postby thomasjmai22 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:06 am

Yes, listen to bitter about not giving yourself enough time. You may take a diagnostic and score very well as some people are able to do, but, I, for example studied for two months and feel as if I can easily study for another two months. I am taking this Dec. test and canceling it to take the Feb. Hope this helps.

Mr. Pancakes

Postby Mr. Pancakes » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:42 am

You're probably not giving yourself enough time to prepare, but who knows. I would start studying now for the test in June and apply early in the cycle for the next go around. If you don't like your score then you will be able to retake in october.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”