Frequency of Practice Tests?

bernaldiaz

Re: Frequency of Practice Tests?

Postby bernaldiaz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:57 pm

bigtexmex wrote:
bernaldiaz wrote:
gaud wrote:I am going to suggest you get some different games to practice with in addition to the ones from PT 1-20. There are some games within those tests that are quite unusual in comparison to the games on the more recent LSAT exams so you may get an unrealistic idea of what to expect.

Also, the games on the more recent exams seem to be much easier.

edited

Thanks great advice. I'm wishing I just went with the package from Cambridge where you get a PDF of every published game. I'll probably end up getting it anyways.

Yeah, there are some tough ones in the early games. It's okay I guess to look at those at the beginning of your prep if you have 6-8 months before the exam. However, if you are taking the December LSAT, then you should be focusing on the more recent ones.

Thanks for the great advice. I'm doing February so somewhere in between. I guess I will use those games from 1-20 as scrap for practicing and stuff then order the rest of the games and do some serious drilling

willwash

Re: Frequency of Practice Tests?

Postby willwash » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:17 pm

No more than 2 full PTs per week. Mondays and THursdays do PTs. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday do section drills. Take Saturday and SUnday off to recharge and prevent burnout.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”