February 2012 LSAT Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MBshine22

New

Re: February 2012 LSAT Study Group

Post by MBshine22 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:25 am

wisconsin2dc wrote:Any help would be appreciated

I am trying to decide whether to cancel my scores or not (i'm heavily leaning towards canceling). I took the lsat in december got a 167 was disapointed as I was consitantly practicing 171-174. Just retook February felt really good on the whole test and then as I was finishing 5th section realized that I had answered 26 questions on the 1st section. I am pretty sure it was only 25 questions, but i had 26 lines filled out, did not skip any. The breakdown of my test was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC. The first question in the first section (the one i think i screwed up on) was about organic apples. I was wondering if any of you could tell me a. if this was the experimental (I do not think it was but just holding out hope), b. if there were 26 questions.

I am probably going to cancel scores tomorrow or the next day, I just really do not want to have to take it again in June, especially because I felt really good about the test as a whole. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you
Dang scary stuff. Apple section was real. Only 25 questions. Don't remember 24 & 25. Whether you should cancel needs to be a judgment call on ur part depending on if you think you misbubbled the entire section or just the last few questions. If I had a 167 in the bank, I would probably cancel b/c posting a lower score 2nd time around would be the worst.

Good luck w/ all that

hooma

Bronze

Post by hooma » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:59 am

MBshine22 wrote:
wisconsin2dc wrote:Any help would be appreciated

I am trying to decide whether to cancel my scores or not (i'm heavily leaning towards canceling). I took the lsat in december got a 167 was disapointed as I was consitantly practicing 171-174. Just retook February felt really good on the whole test and then as I was finishing 5th section realized that I had answered 26 questions on the 1st section. I am pretty sure it was only 25 questions, but i had 26 lines filled out, did not skip any. The breakdown of my test was LR-LG-LR-LR-RC. The first question in the first section (the one i think i screwed up on) was about organic apples. I was wondering if any of you could tell me a. if this was the experimental (I do not think it was but just holding out hope), b. if there were 26 questions.

I am probably going to cancel scores tomorrow or the next day, I just really do not want to have to take it again in June, especially because I felt really good about the test as a whole. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you
Dang scary stuff. Apple section was real. Only 25 questions. Don't remember 24 & 25. Whether you should cancel needs to be a judgment call on ur part depending on if you think you misbubbled the entire section or just the last few questions. If I had a 167 in the bank, I would probably cancel b/c posting a lower score 2nd time around would be the worst.

Good luck w/ all that
You may also be able to get your test hand scored, I think I've heard before that someone skipped a question and misbubbled but because it was so obvious what happened lsac gave them credit. I still wouldn't cancel, even if this couldn't be done, just in case you only misbubbled toward the end. I really don't think a lower second score will hurt you that much, and can be explained in an addendum.

slucas8

New

Post by slucas8 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:44 pm

scores are out! how did everyone do?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”