Anyone take Blueprint the Movie?

bernaldiaz

Anyone take Blueprint the Movie?

Postby bernaldiaz » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:19 pm

If so, can you speak to what exactly it comes with? I've scoured the website and can't figure out what you get for physical study material. I have read on this forum that prep courses come with access to all published LSATs. Is this true for online courses too? I did pretty well on my diagnostic but still want the structure of a class just to guide me through the material.

2014jd

Re: Anyone take Blueprint the Movie?

Postby 2014jd » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

bernaldiaz wrote:If so, can you speak to what exactly it comes with? I've scoured the website and can't figure out what you get for physical study material. I have read on this forum that prep courses come with access to all published LSATs. Is this true for online courses too? I did pretty well on my diagnostic but still want the structure of a class just to guide me through the material.

Their faq page seems pretty on point
http://blueprintprep.com/online/faq

But some additional info:
I used Blueprint the movie for last december's exam and it came with 4 lesson books which are keyed to the videos and have several hundred questions taken from actual LSATs. It also comes with four full length lsat exams and some full length sections labeled as time trials. The questions in the lesson books may encompass every published lsat question, but I am not sure about that.

I really enjoyed the blueprint course and would recommend it if you like to work at your own pace in the comfort of your own home

FryBreadPower

Postby FryBreadPower » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:18 pm

You get all of the materials that the regular class students get. This includes the lesson books and practice exams. Honestly if you are responsible enough to not fall behind, do all the homework, and take the practice tests under realistic circumstances then I think it is a pretty good deal.

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:54 pm

2014jd wrote:Their faq page seems pretty on point
http://blueprintprep.com/online/faq

But some additional info:
I used Blueprint the movie for last december's exam and it came with 4 lesson books which are keyed to the videos and have several hundred questions taken from actual LSATs. It also comes with four full length lsat exams and some full length sections labeled as time trials. The questions in the lesson books may encompass every published lsat question, but I am not sure about that.

The Supplement (with the 4 actual exams and the 2 time trials [full exams minus an experimental section]) also has several (7, I believe) full length exams in the back of it. Between all the materials, you have every released LSAT question.

But yes, you get the exact same books that you would get if you signed up for the live class. Matt and Trent teach the videos as if they were teaching a live class, albeit with better animations, so everything's queued up the same as the live course.

You also get access to all of our online materials for 2 administrations of the exam which (because of the way we define that) means if you sign up right now, you'll have access to everything for the next 8 months.

If you have any other questions about our video course, shoot me a PM!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”