How do LSAT percentiles work?

JamMasterJ

Re: How do LSAT percentiles work?

Postby JamMasterJ » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:21 am

ThreeRivers wrote:Honestly, I really feel TLS can change a lot of individual's lives... Before it I really had a lot of ignorant beliefs when it came to law-school (any law school will get you a sick job). All of the things we learn on here became common sense to us, but we usually forget we were once comparable to a lot of those we mock now...

same here

omninode

Postby omninode » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:23 am

JamMasterJ wrote:
ThreeRivers wrote:Honestly, I really feel TLS can change a lot of individual's lives... Before it I really had a lot of ignorant beliefs when it came to law-school (any law school will get you a sick job). All of the things we learn on here became common sense to us, but we usually forget we were once comparable to a lot of those we mock now...

same here

Truth

Jeffort

Postby Jeffort » Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:06 pm

ThreeRivers wrote:Honestly, I really feel TLS can change a lot of individual's lives...

This is true, including ways similar to marriage, a serious long term relationship and/or an unplanned pregnancy.

To have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.

willwash

Postby willwash » Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 pm

A lot of TLSers who haven't yet taken the LSAT also report their best ever prep test score...the real LSAT almost always ends up being lower.

iamrobk

Postby iamrobk » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 pm

willwash wrote:A lot of TLSers who haven't yet taken the LSAT also report their best ever prep test score...the real LSAT almost always ends up being lower.

Somehow I got lucky and scored a point higher than my best PT, but yeah.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”