Withdrawing from LSAT registration?

megan1

Withdrawing from LSAT registration?

Postby megan1 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Does anyone know how the hell I can withdraw from the December LSAT that I am currently registered for? I can't figure out how to do it online! Help!

LSAT Blog

Re: Withdrawing from LSAT registration?

Postby LSAT Blog » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 pm

megan1

Postby megan1 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:21 am

Yeah but I can't figure out how to actually withdraw on LSAC

noleknight16

Postby noleknight16 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:42 am

If you want to change the date to February, you can do that under the LSAT status.

If you want to withdraw for a partial refund:

"To Request a Partial LSAT Refund

A signed, written request is required. Send the completed Refund Request Form (PDF) or a written request to:

LSAC
PO BOX 2000-T
Newtown PA 18940

or fax to 215.968.1277.

Be sure to include:

your name, address, LSAC account number, last four digits of your Social Security or Social Insurance number, and the test date for which you want a refund
your signature and current date

Requesting a refund by the deadline will prevent the recording of an absentee notation on your file.

If you miss the refund deadline, you may still change your test date online. See test date change instructions.

Your refund will take approximately six weeks to process, and your test registration will be canceled.

The current LSAT refund amount is $48 US ($50 CDN)."

noleknight16

Postby noleknight16 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:43 am

Also, you have till November 11 to send in the request, otherwise you'll receive no money back.

houng89

Postby houng89 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 pm

if you can't figure out how to withdraw from a simple test you should prob give up on law school

kapachino

Postby kapachino » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 pm

houng89 wrote:if you can't figure out how to withdraw from a simple test you should prob give up on law school

Logic fail.

bruss

Postby bruss » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:56 pm

houng89 wrote:if you can't figure out how to withdraw from a simple test you should prob give up on law school

I'm so sick of this being the answer to every problem that a potential law student faces. damn it's annoying.

houng89

Postby houng89 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:02 am

bruss wrote:

I'm so sick of this being the answer to every problem that a potential law student faces. damn it's annoying.

im guessin you had trouble figuring out how to withdraw too

noleknight16

Postby noleknight16 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:37 am

To be fair, it is pretty hidden.

bruss

Postby bruss » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:40 pm

houng89 wrote:
bruss wrote:

How could you possibly come to that conclusion from what I wrote? Now see, I could be a tool and equate your logic jump to your inability to learn law, but I'm not an ass.

houng89

Postby houng89 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:52 am

bruss wrote:
houng89 wrote:
bruss wrote:

How could you possibly come to that conclusion from what I wrote? Now see, I could be a tool and equate your logic jump to your inability to learn law, but I'm not an ass.

you've obviously misinterpreted what i've said, i said i was "guessing", now a guess is different than a conclusion is it not, before you try to attack my position you should realize that your statement lies on an even faultier assumption that i equated guessing=concluding. "i guess" is nothing more than that, a guess.

furthermore, the logical gap I have assumed is not without merit. I just did not want to go through the work of explaining myself. In this day and age, there is google. Also, there is email. Also, there are numerous areas on the LSAC website which states what you should do to withdraw from a test if you so desire. I made the assumption that if you can't figure out how to find solve a simple problem online with so many solutions available to your how will you fare on the LSAT or even law school. Of course this lies on many assumptions, but the college admissions process is in itself based on many assumptions. Admission officers assume that they can figure out your potential as a candidate based on LSAT, GPA, and your personal statement. Life is based on assumptions, I exercised my right to use such an assumption.

now you attacked my assumption and even though you stated that your not an ass, you called me a tool. you also didn't realize that your own counterargument is itself based on a misinterpretation of the term "guessin", which yes i mispelled, because OMG im on the internet and spelling doesn't matter. i apologize for the poster that i may have hurt his/her feelings, but you seem to be a forum police, standing up for justice and equality am i right? this is the real world, go grow some balls, work hard, stop asking everyone for help, then hopefully you won't have to join the ranks of unemployed law students graduating from a TTT with over 160k in debt

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”