Retaking In December

fsuitw

Retaking In December

Postby fsuitw » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Well since October didn't turn out exactly how I would liked it to have I will be retaking in December. Initially I would have accepted the score I got if it wasn't for seeing that I missed 12 on one LR section and not more than 5 on any other section. Up until this point I have been lurking this place quite frequently (especially in the moments leading up to score releases).

I took a Blueprint class before the October administration and had pt'ed 2 167's and 3 166's, but I think I was pretty burned out at the end and ended up with a 162. Granted, that is a better score than I had on record (156 from December 2009), but I know that I can do better than a 162 and every point is going to help. I just took a quick LR section to see if I had still had my head on straight after a month and managed a -3, so i think I can pull something off.

Stats wise I had a 3.7 GPA and now a 162 LSAT. I am from Arizona so I would very much like to go to one of the two state schools (both for staying near friends and family and for the decreased cost of tuition).

No questions or anything, just thought I would contribute and see who else is in the same boat I am.

chesterfan1230

Re: Retaking In December

Postby chesterfan1230 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 pm

fsuitw wrote:Well since October didn't turn out exactly how I would liked it to have I will be retaking in December. Initially I would have accepted the score I got if it wasn't for seeing that I missed 12 on one LR section and not more than 5 on any other section. Up until this point I have been lurking this place quite frequently (especially in the moments leading up to score releases).

I took a Blueprint class before the October administration and had pt'ed 2 167's and 3 166's, but I think I was pretty burned out at the end and ended up with a 162. Granted, that is a better score than I had on record (156 from December 2009), but I know that I can do better than a 162 and every point is going to help. I just took a quick LR section to see if I had still had my head on straight after a month and managed a -3, so i think I can pull something off.

Stats wise I had a 3.7 GPA and now a 162 LSAT. I am from Arizona so I would very much like to go to one of the two state schools (both for staying near friends and family and for the decreased cost of tuition).

No questions or anything, just thought I would contribute and see who else is in the same boat I am.

Same situation, was PT'ng before October around 162-164.... Game day comes and I hit 155. Last week I've been hitting 168, 166 and taking another exam tomorrow. Definitely retaking in December! I have a 3.87 GPA so I definitely need a good LSAT score to match my GPA

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”