Question -- Please help!

blue_sunshine
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am

Question -- Please help!

Postby blue_sunshine » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 am

I'm a senior halfway through my Fall term. Gpa: 3.24 LSAT: 152 (October 2011)
I'm definitely retaking the LSAT and studying my ass off for December.

My question is: Do I report my 152 score to schools now and check the "retaking" box, or do I wait? Will the schools actually wait to see what my second score is, or will they judge me on the 152? And if they do judge me on the 152 would my chances still be better applying early with that and risking them never seeing a (hopefully at least 13 points) higher score from December?

Please, any advice is appreciated.

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Question -- Please help!

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:21 am

They will wait unless you ask them not to. The only thing to be lost by applying now is if you score a lot higher and are applying to a completely different range of schools. If you got a 165, you probably wouldn't apply to any of the schools you would apply to with your current stats.

blue_sunshine
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am

Re: Question -- Please help!

Postby blue_sunshine » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 am

So I should apply to both ranges of schools and ask them to wait for in case I do as much better as I would like?

User avatar
JamMasterJ
Posts: 6688
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm

Re: Question -- Please help!

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:26 am

blue_sunshine wrote:So I should apply to both ranges of schools and ask them to wait for in case I do as much better as I would like?

depends on how much you can afford to spend on apps




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests