what should i do? February LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
adsssd

New

what should i do? February LSAT

Post by adsssd » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 pm

I took the October LSAT and got a 157. I have a 3.84 LSAC GPA. I will retake the exam. The problem is when I choose to do that. I cannot take it this December as it overlaps with finals. I can take it February, but that would leave me to the next application cycle. I graduate this year. What should I do with this new gap between my studies? I am considering a study abroad in a Spanish Immersion Program. All advice is appreciated.

framboozer

Bronze

Re: what should i do? February LSAT

Post by framboozer » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:06 pm

What are you studying in school? Naturally that would help people give you advice on what to pursue. For the record, I was really nervous about taking a year off after undergrad, and I think it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.

ColtsFan88

Silver

Post by ColtsFan88 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 pm

framboozer wrote:What are you studying in school? Naturally that would help people give you advice on what to pursue. For the record, I was really nervous about taking a year off after undergrad, and I think it's one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life.
+1

NoleMatt

New

Post by NoleMatt » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:46 pm

As someone who was very disappointed with myself (at the time) for not taking the LSAT in my senior year of undergrad and going to law school right after i graduated, I couldn't be more pleased with my "mistake".

I'll be taking the Feb. 2012 test and going to school in the 2013, and while i'm not necessarily advising anyone to take 3 years off like I did, my time out of school has been very rewarding and there's no question that I'm now much more prepared to attend law school. Not to mention, my internship and professional work experience will make my application that much better.

I don't think studying abroad is a bad idea. You'll have a unique experience you'll treasure forever and maybe even something to write about on your PS.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”