3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1898
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm
lulzalicious wrote:I took my test abroad at a center where it says the test is non-disclosed. My questions are:
1) Since the tests given overseas are different than ones given at home, are those tests ever released?
2) Are all tests given abroad different from each other, or the same test? (ex: UK test and Egypt test?)
1) Maybe but highly unlikely. Specific test forms are only disclosed if they are administered in US/Canada locations at a regular -test disclosed upon score release- administration (June, October and December) or if LSAC decides to publish it in an official LSAT prep publication later like they did with the tests in the SuperPrep book. It's a mystery because LSAC keeps information about non-disclosed tests secret.
Due to evolving technology/the internet and the fact that students continue to share information/create prohibited postmortem type attempts at reconstructing test content right after administrations in all sorts of ways, combined with the ever increasing test security measures/rules, my opinion is that they would not take the risk of administering a previously given non-disclosed test form in the US/Canada where the overwhelming majority of people take the LSAT.
2) Probably not the same due to time zone and test date differences that give time windows of up to days or even a week or two, depending on the international location, for people to share specific test content information that could be used to cheat/gain an unfair advantage. For instance, if they administered the same test all over the world, if just a few people remembered the specific rules of a logic game or two and/or the key deductions or other similar information and posted it/shared it online, many people with internet access that find it would be able to illegitimately score significantly higher than they would otherwise, thus giving them an unfair advantage over honest test takers.
Last edited by Jeffort on Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:17 pm
^ Thanks for answering Kinda sucks though...there was one game I really wanted to see again and try and figure out. A lot about the test I wish would be released...gonna be in the dark about it forever it looks like lol.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests