Confusion with a logical reasoning question??

Geetar Man

Confusion with a logical reasoning question??

Postby Geetar Man » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:35 pm

*deleted*
Last edited by Geetar Man on Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JamMasterJ

Re: Confusion with a logical reasoning question??

Postby JamMasterJ » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Delete the post b/c I think it's a violation. However, I'll answer in broad terms. The reason that A is TCR is because the point of learning about human capacity is only relevant if humans are a necessary part of further space exploration. If you didn't need humans, there wouldn't be any reason to have understanding of these limits.

Geetar Man

Postby Geetar Man » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:06 pm

JamMasterJ wrote:Delete the post b/c I think it's a violation. However, I'll answer in broad terms. The reason that A is TCR is because the point of learning about human capacity is only relevant if humans are a necessary part of further space exploration. If you didn't need humans, there wouldn't be any reason to have understanding of these limits.

Ah, I understand. I was just a little thrown off because of the dam robots.

The answer is pretty obvious now.

I don't know how to delete the entire post, or else I would. Maybe a mod will see this and delete it for me.. Thanks!

thederangedwang

Postby thederangedwang » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:41 pm

wow, i suck at lr now...took me three re-reads to see how A was the answer.

also, u cant delete a post, but u can "edit" it..just click edit post and wipe out everything which is like a delete

Geetar Man

Postby Geetar Man » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm

thederangedwang wrote:wow, i suck at lr now...took me three re-reads to see how A was the answer.

also, u cant delete a post, but u can "edit" it..just click edit post and wipe out everything which is like a delete

I was thinking about doing that, but I feel like people who read this would get more out of it if it was explained and there was something to reference.

HOLLA!

ExecDirect

Postby ExecDirect » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Geetar Man wrote:
thederangedwang wrote:wow, i suck at lr now...took me three re-reads to see how A was the answer.

I was thinking about doing that, but I feel like people who read this would get more out of it if it was explained and there was something to reference.

HOLLA!

your response doesnt change the fact that what you are doing is not only against TLS rules but may be against the law. edit the post

paul34

Postby paul34 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:56 pm

You don't have to delete it; you can just edit the post.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”