What do you think of the test center in NYU?

moran

What do you think of the test center in NYU?

Postby moran » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I registered NYU for dec test because it is within walking distance from where I live. But after viewing this helpful website http://www.lsatrater.com I am not sure if this is a mistake.

There is no way that I will function with that kind of small desk top attached to a chair. I also want to avoid dark and cold test room. I don't really care much if proctors are rude or will keep us wait long, as long as they make correct record of timing and don't make disturbing noises.

Has anyone taken tests in NYU? What kind of desks are you using? A lot of thanks in advance to anyone who knows anything, this is very important for me. Can't afford to bomb this one

Kess

Re: What do you think of the test center in NYU?

Postby Kess » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:07 pm

moran wrote:I registered NYU for dec test because it is within walking distance from where I live. But after viewing this helpful website http://www.lsatrater.com I am not sure if this is a mistake.

There is no way that I will function with that kind of small desk top attached to a chair. I also want to avoid dark and cold test room. I don't really care much if proctors are rude or will keep us wait long, as long as they make correct record of timing and don't make disturbing noises.

Has anyone taken tests in NYU? What kind of desks are you using? A lot of thanks in advance to anyone who knows anything, this is very important for me. Can't afford to bomb this one

Can't say much about NYU, but if you are by some chance considering Brooklyn College, avoid it. It sucks!

ngogirl

Postby ngogirl » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:59 am

NYU is closer to me but I read that it was not good from testimonials, so I signed up for a location farther away but with good reports!!

AbLSAT

Postby AbLSAT » Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Don't go to Brooklyn

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”