To cancel or not?

Should I cancel my score?

Yes, take the december test
Total votes: 7

Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 pm

To cancel or not?

Postby shawny177 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:26 pm

I had LG, LR, LG, RC, LR.

I know the 2nd LG was experimental but I thought that was my best section : ( LG are my strong point but the 3rd game in the 1st LG threw me off for the rest of the test. The RC I only finished 2 sections and did not feel that confident. I scored a 144 Dec 2010 and want around a 150. I wanted to apply early to schools but now idk if i should cancel. I just did not feel good about the test. Opinions? I will still send in my applications regardless of if I cancel by end of october but it will be pending taking a Dec test...

User avatar
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:16 am

Re: To cancel or not?

Postby Gymnast0206 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:25 am

Only you really know how well you did. Don't let the fear eat away at you though. Try to honestly evaluate your performance and go from there.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests