Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:01 am
On the Oct. LR section, were there any questions with percentages?
- Posts: 6657
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:16 am
Check the rules. I believe this is against TLS/LSAC regs.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:52 pm
On both of my LR sections 100% of the problems were numbered. In order too.
- Posts: 8954
- Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:02 am
These kind of questions can get you in trouble. Don't ask or answer them.
Return to â€œLSAT Prep and Discussion Forumâ€?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests